Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 326 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I was going to cancel my T7 order when the whole C19 mess hit and pick a used one later, though looking at how people have treated Africa Twins, i figured majority will over price their used T7s, even more than new and refuse to budge as there aren't many on the market. There have been a few listings, all a lot more than I paid brand new, taxes included, which is absurd

I've been watching these threads and was wondering where you guys would be regarding my bike for sale. It hasn't come up in the threads, so I'm left wondering whether nobody wants to say anything, or if it just went under the radar. ?

Not sure which thread this belongs in...99 frame with an 03 engine? lol

Sold by a dealer, sketchy ass bike, says its low mileage(558 km?) it claims to be a multistrada 1000 SDS but if you look close you'll see its missing the
ohlins at the front...so either its the wrong model or its been chopped up molested and swapped out...
either way no good

also part of the fairing on the left side of the bike seems to be missing

Wonder if they left the rear shock alone?(cant tell from the pics)

I hate these small time seedy used car/bike dealers

Last edited:
Sold by a dealer, sketchy ass bike, says its low mileage(558 km?) it claims to be a multistrada 1000 SDS but if you look close you'll see its missing the
ohlins at the front...so either its the wrong model or its been chopped up molested and swapped out...
either way no good

also part of the fairing on the left side of the bike seems to be missing

Wonder if they left the rear shock alone?(cant tell from the pics)

I hate these small time seedy used car/bike dealers

this one has been listed for over a year now. No imagination needed as to why it hasn't sold.

this one has been listed for over a year now. No imagination needed as to why it hasn't sold.

doesnt say, unless you've seen it before

Back
Top Bottom