Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 284 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Is it really that crazy of a price though? Seems like most stock/original R80’s go for 4k used....

Please point us to the 7500$ worth of upgrades over that 4000$ stock/original R80

$_59.JPG

Is it really that crazy of a price though? Seems like most stock/original R80’s go for 4k used. If the electrical is done properly and the bike is mechanically sound/refreshed it doesn’t seem too crazy for the amount of custom parts + labour. Considering what people pay for Ducati Scramblers/BMW rNineT’s it seems like a decent starting price for a unique bike (assuming the builder is competent).

His ad says 10-11k for the bike. 1st place at the motorcycle show, so he’s probably aiming higher because of it.

I like it though.

Edit:

While looking for comparable R80’s, I found this similar bike going for $13995

Last edited:
I like the bike...unlike what he has done to it.
looks like poop from the year imo. LED with a gap around the seat? the whole thing looks unfinished.
Get rear ended and have your lawsuit thrown out cause your lights suck lol. Give me the stock bike with a nice broad flat seat- and Im good.

14k or 10k , its out to lunch pricing.

Please point us to the 7500$ worth of upgrades over that 4000$ stock/original R80

$_59.JPG
for one the looks are greatly improved, but that is subjective. Looks like a lot of work was done to really clean this bike up and give it a fresh look while retaining a somewhat classic feel.

Not sure if it is worth that price, but I do definitely think it is worth more then a stock R80 from that year. Really like the looks of this bike, if insurance was reasonable for a second bike and it was priced around $8k I would be giving it some serious thought.

https://flic.kr/p/2eA4qDB]Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 4.38.48 PM[/url] by https://www.flickr.com/photos/150260324@N03/]B P[/url], on Flickr

$9k for a Rebel 500....aren't these things around 6k brand new before tax +++?

Honda rebel 500 | Street, Cruisers & Choppers | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

For a super clean bike...that muffler looks pretty banged up!
I think rebel 300s are 5.5-6k brand new, with dealer fees. Tax not included. Researched it for a friend, who ended up buying used.

Here's one

Please view this ad:

2019 Honda Rebel 300 ABS,

Price: $ 5,811

I think rebel 300s are 5.5-6k brand new, with dealer fees. Tax not included. Researched it for a friend, who ended up buying used.

Here's one

Please view this ad:

2019 Honda Rebel 300 ABS,
[/URL]

Price: $ 5,811
Haha, so the first one is clearly their outstanding loan balance. They will be lucky to get just over half of their asking price (I'm sure negotiating with them will be painful so my max with them would be well below market value to make up for the hassle).

Back
Top Bottom