Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 401 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

WTF. Project bike? It's missing half the parts. I was thinking it was high for a bike in milk crates but it's also missing a lot of expensive pieces. He didn't even mention the missing forks, triples, swingarm, handlebars, etc. And it's near thunder bay which never helps pricing. Even if he parted out what he's got, I don't think he would get near his number. What's market rate for an engine core and a frame?

WTF. Project bike? It's missing half the parts. I was thinking it was high for a bike in milk crates but it's also missing a lot of expensive pieces. He didn't even mention the missing forks, triples, swingarm, handlebars, etc. And it's near thunder bay which never helps pricing. Even if he parted out what he's got, I don't think he would get near his number. What's market rate for an engine core and a frame?

Hard no. Even with Covid pricing I found a 2000 yz250 for approximately that price that is fully functional and actually in overall great condition.

No thanks for your pile of incomplete parts. You couldn’t sell that piece by piece to make it worthwhile.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

$15,000 for an MT-09 with 20,000 km

OR buy a new one from the place he services his for under $12,000

$15,000 for an MT-09 with 20,000 km

OR buy a new one from the place he services his for under $12,000

Always amazes me that some people are terrible at taking proper photos of stuff they want to sell. A side shot would have been nice.....

It's been so long I've forgotten what the deal was with these things. I think there was something seriously wrong with them?
They were just ****.

Old tech. Not really any competition to the same era Japanese 600's.

Undesirable.

Bunch of winners for the last few posted.

1990 zx7 for $9500? Not an rr.

Kijiji sellers shooting for the moon!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

99% sure this is the same bike that a guy in hamilton was trying to sell for like 18k, was sitting on kijiji for 3 months, no buyers unsurprisingly

now on sale at GP for15.5k

1649565520035.png

And finally, my old bike that i sold 4 months ago for $6000
Just messaged him suggesting $6k would be a more accurate price…
*EDIT — told me it’s one of a kind and collectable.
Replied - Well, a little birdy told me $6k is what you paid for it and no further upgrades have been done.
His reply - “Bye”

So, how about we all troll this guy about birdies and $6k pricing would be appropriate? Hehehehe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom