Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 396 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

2000 VFR800 $2000. Loved my 2001 If I had the space for another bike.

272093853_10220667081536143_4982400613695449766_n.jpg

I love that he calls it a cruiser..... you're cruising for about 2 min before your spine explodes. Then you realize that you are not driving in a giant empty parking lot, so you can't turn around.

Street legal, my ass.

I love that he calls it a cruiser..... you're cruising for about 2 min before your spine explodes. Then you realize that you are not driving in a giant empty parking lot, so you can't turn around.

Street legal, my ass.
So you're saying you would need things like fenders, mufflers, a license plate mounted behind your ass etc? I agree with you. I hope the owner likes it as finding someone else that wants to drop 30K on that art piece isn't going to be easy.

EDIT:
It's rigid too so probably uninsurable. For some reason "push button start" is listed as a highlight. It is >2000 cc, that is the default.

Last edited:

Street legal, my ass.
But in less than 2 minutes the big, fat rear tire has caught your pants/belt as you squirmed around trying to ease the lower back pain cinching then up tight enough to castrate you and burst your spleen.

Great bikes but for whatever reason those are hard to sell at the best of times. He probably wouldnt get that much if it was mint.
I almost bought one in good shape with bags for that price.

What's lurking beside the shed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220224-181316_Kijiji.jpg
    Screenshot_20220224-181316_Kijiji.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 47
IF, and that's a big IF, you wanted to build a bike that looks like that, there is easily $9000 worth of parts there.
Baker 6 speed trans is a big part of that.
He says it has an ownership and there is a company in Quebec that can build chopper frames than can be legally registered and insured ... if it's one of those frames that's a DEAL for $9000
... but if you DON"T want to build a bike like this guy had pictured in his mind, it is a pile of parts... GOOD parts, but parts.
Chopper parts aren't cheap. They're mostly made by well paid American workers.

Back
Top Bottom