Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 386 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

$17,500 u.s.d is the manufacturers suggested retail price.

Or you can buy this guys bike for $55,000

Is this a new winner???

Please view this ad:

Motorcycle special zh2se,

Price: $ 55,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

$17,500 u.s.d is the manufacturers suggested retail price.

Or you can buy this guys bike for $55,000

Is this a new winner???

Please view this ad:

Motorcycle special zh2se,

Price: $ 55,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Damn. For 55K there is a long list of bikes I would rather buy. Further to my other post where I said people could get a loan, no way in hell you are getting a vehicle loan for that. That limits his buyers to cash or LOC.

I feel the comma needs to be changed to a "." and moved one spot to the right.
That's likely the scrap value. :D
Honestly I'm struggling to remember, but I don't think the GV650 was terrible? On the other hand, the low mileage makes me nervous - if it was 10,000KM or more than I would be somewhat re-assured that it had survived that long. Still not a $7800 bike though lol

Honestly I'm struggling to remember, but I don't think the GV650 was terrible? On the other hand, the low mileage makes me nervous - if it was 10,000KM or more than I would be somewhat re-assured that it had survived that long. Still not a $7800 bike though lol
The 250's couldn't stay alive. The 650's weren't terrible but the ceiling price would be less than a Marauder 800 imo. So something like $2000 to 3000.

6 year old CBR300R with 63k for about what you can buy a new R3 for. They mention cost of maintenance over the years was more than the bike cost, do they expect to recover that?

Ad no longer available. I’m gonna guess Brampton.

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Ad no longer available. I’m gonna guess Brampton.
Blue Mountains. A "very fast" bike if you are light and dont have a fat passenger. Before they killed the ad, top speed increased from 160 to 170 km/h and price dropped a few hundred dollars.

It's been relisted. Lower price with a safety and maintenance done today. Still way overpriced.

Honda 2015 CBR300R (ABS/Special Edition) [Current Safety] on Kijiji Honda 2015 CBR300R (ABS/Special Edition) [Current Safety] | Street, Cruisers & Choppers | Owen Sound | Kijiji
Why would they get a safety certificate issued for a crazy overpriced bike? Maybe they are trying to find someone dumb enough to pay higher than spring prices and leave it stored with the seller in Collingwood over the winter? It looks nice and it would be a good bike for someone if the seller stops dreaming and prices it properly.

All I can say is wow... my ex-g sold winter edition 2017 ninja 300 with barely 500 km for $ 3500 in 2019. it was sold in a week. she has ridden the thing for 20 km. the rest of 450 km were on me. lol I guess she was an idiot for selling at that price.

Why buy 2021 brand new model, when you can get a 10 year old one for the same price!

Back
Top Bottom