Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 384 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Well it does have a kickstand enlarger. Not sure what that is but sounds expensive....
The screen protector and kickstand enlarger seem like Alibaba parts. You know you have a good screen protector when they print "instrument screen protector" right on the face.

The screen protector and kickstand enlarger seem like Alibaba parts. You know you have a good screen protector when they print "instrument screen protector" right on the face.

To be fair to AliExpress, some of the "knock-offs' come from the exact same Chinese factories that produce the stuff that the western motorcycle stamp their names on. They just sell it for 1/10th of the price.

Granted the western companies do have slightly better Quality Control, lessening the probability that substandard or defective products get shipped out to the customer. And better warranty as well.

To be fair to AliExpress, some of the "knock-offs' come from the exact same Chinese factories that produce the stuff that the western motorcycle stamp their names on. They just sell it for 1/10th of the price.

Granted the western companies do have slightly better Quality Control, lessening the probability that substandard or defective products get shipped out to the customer. And better warranty as well.
For parts like those, I am all for aliexpress. If I am trying to sell a bike for thousands more than a new one, I better have rizoma bits on it so at least I can argue value without laughing at myself.

Haven't looked at the used market in a long time. Are prices up big time? I'm thinking of selling one of my bikes, 13 Repsol 1000rr, seems like I can list it for $13k+, seems odd. I don't want to end up on this thread :p.

Last edited:

A rebel 500 for 10K ... because it's got accessories? Maybe try the bike before dropping thousands. Also single seat on it, comes with passenger backrest, that just seemed funny to me 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20211012-231519_Facebook.jpg

It's end of season, but somehow there's way to many over priced bikes out there

$500 more then a new 2021

Edit: I actually did message them, they said it's priced that way cause low KM (new ones come with lower KM) AND it comes with a used $500 helmet. I tried to help, asked if it had a super extended warranty maybe they paid for but nope

Last edited:
Dude selling a live chicken at the market. Another guy asks about the price. The dude answers:
- Million bucks.
- Million bucks? Does it lay golden eggs?
- No.
- Does it speak?
- No.
- But why? Is it any special?
- No. Just need money really badly.

$9K for an FZ8... also something about "Castrol Edge 10-50" and "high temp performance coolant" smells odd to me

2012 CBR250R was $2000 now $1615 No ownership. Selling dads bike while he is not in the country.
hmmm. would be an intewresting buy if its not stolen? !
but dad, it rocks at the go cart track.

or next stop shanny..cheap thrills

I like. but jail sucks..

Back
Top Bottom