Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 345 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

1996 Suzuki Savage. $1300 needs motor swap and leaking rusty ? Gas tank.
Good starter bike that has been left outside for years and requires a new gas tank and motor? Pretty much the definition of not good. It would almost be cheaper to buy a new one than get that thing good for a new rider.

Street fighter S model converted to naked on a pit stand=badass pay more

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Love the engine, love the light weight, love then naked look, hated the clipons from conversion. Only reason I sold my sv was ergos.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Love the engine, love the light weight, love then naked look, hated the clipons from conversion. Only reason I sold my sv was ergos.

same

2006 SV650s $5000. Don’t see the value for that price.

View attachment 46297
What is it about SV 650s that people like so much? Almost a cult. I have met few people on the road who were confident that they can put 40k more on the odometers and still sell it at the same price they bought it for. Someone educate me.

What is it about SV 650s that people like so much? Almost a cult. I have met few people on the road who were confident that they can put 40k more on the odometers and still sell it at the same price they bought it for. Someone educate me.

what sveezy said
they're also cheap to insure, use regular gas, I really liked the engine, its not stupid fast, but not slow either, characterful V twin

I had an SV650N as my first bike, it took ages to find an original naked one, not molested and in like new condition. I did go all the way to Kingston for it, after over a year and 15k kms... I sold it for more than I paid, the new owner even paid for whatever service it needed before the sale. It was a great bike, looks wise it still isn't dated, has a Ducati monster vibe, insurance was less than the CB500X I got, and bulletproof reliable

I do wish I could have kept it, even after 3 years I could have sold it for the same, if not more. I'm yet to see any come up with no dents, abuse, low km's, and an original naked like it

I had an SV650N as my first bike, it took ages to find an original naked one, not molested and in like new condition. I did go all the way to Kingston for it, after over a year and 15k kms... I sold it for more than I paid, the new owner even paid for whatever service it needed before the sale. It was a great bike, looks wise it still isn't dated, has a Ducati monster vibe, insurance was less than the CB500X I got, and bulletproof reliable

I do wish I could have kept it, even after 3 years I could have sold it for the same, if not more. I'm yet to see any come up with no dents, abuse, low km's, and an original naked like it

agree with this 100%
although this will start to change as more of the newer sv650N with the upright handlebars start to hit the used market now

This may be the worst bike I have seen.
How long do you think you could ride in that stupid position?
It was helpful that they posted shots from directly in front and behind so you can see how cockassed everything is. A picture of how stupid the rider looks in that position is needed to complete the ad though.

No fenders, mirrors, signals, not even grips but $7000.

It's "worth" more than $12,000 according to the ad. I know I am not the target market but I wouldn't seriously consider this monstrosity without an order of magnitude price cut.

2006 SV650s $5000. Don’t see the value for that price.

View attachment 46297

I used to see this SV when I worked downtown near Kensington market. So poorly kept, same goes for so many bikes that show up here :( - I'd go back to my SV after work, and till the day I sold it, it looked just like it came out of the Suzuki dealership.

Walking DT, i'd see so many neglected bikes people had, rusted chains, finished brakes, and by far the most, useless tires with no tread left. If people can't afford a set of $40 brake pads, why get into motorcycles to begin with. On the opposite end, like the CB750, people go and destroy a bike.

I used to see this SV when I worked downtown near Kensington market. So poorly kept, same goes for so many bikes that show up here :( - I'd go back to my SV after work, and till the day I sold it, it looked just like it came out of the Suzuki dealership.

Walking DT, i'd see so many neglected bikes people had, rusted chains, finished brakes, and by far the most, useless tires with no tread left. If people can't afford a set of $40 brake pads, why get into motorcycles to begin with. On the opposite end, like the CB750, people go and destroy a bike.

lack of garages just enable neglect imo

Back
Top Bottom