Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 313 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Please view this ad:

Genuine Shoei Motorcycle Helmet,

Price: $ 550

30 year old Shoei that belongs in the bin?

What! HAHA, I think you can pick up a white RF-1200 for similar price now, for some reason no one wants white and Riders choice gave me a big discount when I got it

Please view this ad:

Genuine Shoei Motorcycle Helmet,

Price: $ 550

30 year old Shoei that belongs in the bin?

While you are getting your over priced helmet you can also get an overpriced table from the same seller.

1588898517068.png

2009 KLR 650,

Price: $ 7,500

Suspension still looks stock, so do alot of things. Say's everything I can think of has been done, uhm...
New excel/woody rims/bart tubeless, Nada
Solid barkbusters, Nada
Better AUX Lights (KLR stock not so good I believe). Nada
Doubletake Adventure mirrors. Nada

Can keep going on, That is some very inflated pricing

2009 KLR 650,

Price: $ 7,500
They should try to sell the stock klr for $2500 and sell the "upgrades" separately to try to see how much of that $5000 still exists.

Haha, just read the ad. "Dont even want to sell" no $^#%# sherlock. Dont worry, I dont think you'll have to worry about that.

FFS 10 year old KLR ridden less than 2k a year. $2500 bike $800 for farkles. Not sure what is up with KLR owners but their asking prices are in the Vstrom range.

I think there's a 1985 Goldwing Ltd still for sale @ $6,000 after ages. His picture shows his 4-5 year old daughter on it. She'll be married with children before it sells.

Wife wants the bike sold but you don't??? Tell the wife it's worth a bundle and when it sells she can use the money for a new kitchen. Can't get a new kitchen for a couple grand so she holds out for the big bucks as you ride the bike.

They were always high from what I remember.
clearly shows people buying these for FORM > function. CBR125 or any 250 would be a better bike. I'd love one as a cheap side bike but not for that price.

clearly shows people buying these for FORM > function. CBR125 or any 250 would be a better bike. I'd love one as a cheap side bike but not for that price.
100% agree. Everything I read about the GROM was all positives, praising it and all that. So I thought 'wtf....will give it a whirl'. Went to ride one, no thanks. I'm sure it's oodles of fun in the right hands, but for me...function over form is much more important.

A month ago they were going for $3000. One person posts for $4k, then all the rest follows suit. Brand new otd price is $4100

It's all bikes right now, a tiny bit of sunshine and above 0 temps and people jack up the price especially on starter bikes.

When I was selling my ninja 300 I watched Kijiji for comparables and some of them that were listed all winter went up in price, a few by 1k!

It's all bikes right now, a tiny bit of sunshine and above 0 temps and people jack up the price especially on starter bikes.

When I was selling my ninja 300 I watched Kijiji for comparables and some of them that were listed all winter went up in price, a few by 1k!
LoL Not only that some ads clearly state 'Price will go up when the temps rise!' LoL I love Kijiji.

When I bought my CBR250 it was hilarious, brand new bike was (let's say) 4k at the time, used bikes were going for....4k lol I bought new. Only reason I sold it for a stupidly low 2k was because my cousin bought it after 4 years and 27k.

Back
Top Bottom