Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 295 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I saw a decent ninja 500r for what seemed to be a good price, so I searched to see what others are selling for and found this gem. Based on all the salt on the bike and rust on the muffler he's still riding it in this weather. He's willing to do financing, too.

I saw a decent ninja 500r for what seemed to be a good price, so I searched to see what others are selling for and found this gem. Based on all the salt on the bike and rust on the muffler he's still riding it in this weather. He's willing to do financing, too.

2009 going on 1989. What a travesty of a bike.

I send him an lol
Feel free to do so as well ?

Lmao, didn't even notice the year...I asked if it was a typo and he meant 400.

Edit: I feel dumb, lol I thought you meant it was a 1989 but it actually is a 2009...just looks like a 89 condition wise.
He didn't appreciate my question about the price

2009 going on 1989. What a travesty of a bike.

Last edited:

When your only sales pitch is to mention the two keys...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

When your only sales pitch is to mention the two keys...

One to keep with you to show insurance that you didntn eave the keys in the bike and one to leave in the bike to make it easy to steal and collect insurance money.

Good lord! I don't think they understand the words "full restoration". Idiots.

Please view this ad:

Kawasaki 440ltd,

Price: $ 2,250

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
0e925a24d8de7b04e1c80a0ddbd0db17.jpg

Good lord! I don't think they understand the words "full restoration". Idiots.

Please view this ad:

Kawasaki 440ltd,
[/URL][/URL]

Price: $ 2,250

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
[/URL][/URL]
0e925a24d8de7b04e1c80a0ddbd0db17.jpg

The crossover between the overpriced bike thread and ugly bike thread is pretty high.

Haha, fully restored 100%, just waiting on the carb diaphragms. That probably means it hasn't run yet.

A one owner bike, just currently owned by somebody else? In my mind, one plus at least one more does not equal one.

His Subaru ad is even more entertaining than this one.
CLASSIC 1983 HONDA NIGHT HAWK MATT BLACK SELLING CHEAP MUST GO!,
[/URL]
He might not know anything about bikes, but I don't think $1400 for this is a bad deal. People are spending lots of money building cafe races and bobber's out of these old 70s and 80s bikes. Sure it's not for everyone, but these old bikes are getting harder and harder to find, and they are cheap to insure.

His Subaru ad is even more entertaining than this one.
CLASSIC 1983 HONDA NIGHT HAWK MATT BLACK SELLING CHEAP MUST GO!,
A diamond plate seat? Ugh.

For the subie ad, he thinks a 9 yo subie project car with 217,000 km should be $12,000? Yikes. I dont know whether to question his sanity or that of potential buyers that think that is reasonable.

A diamond plate seat? Ugh.

For the subie ad, he thinks a 9 yo subie project car with 217,000 km should be $12,000? Yikes. I dont know whether to question his sanity or that of potential buyers that think that is reasonable.

Most of their ads are laughable. Delusional seller

Back
Top Bottom