Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 294 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Looks molested, I send her an 'lol'

"Bike is in perfect condition - no damages $9,500 BRAND NEW - ASKING $7500 Serious people only - NO LOW BALLERS I Know the worth of my bike . Thank you "

Yup, no damage, because it's all been repaired. Must have been bad with new fairings and everything else. Should have just wrote the usual "small damage from previous owner" line.

"Bike is in perfect condition - no damages $9,500 BRAND NEW - ASKING $7500 Serious people only - NO LOW BALLERS I Know the worth of my bike . Thank you "

Yup, no damage, because it's all been repaired. Must have been bad with new fairings and everything else. Should have just wrote the usual "small damage from previous owner" line.

Also notice the lack of left side pics

I like that they list two different sets of chinesium levers. Not sure if one set is spares or if they were destroyed in whatever sadness happened to that bike.

@BikerLifeTo for thousands more pics of bike (and rider).

That bike didnt always look that way...there seems to be a recurring pattern to these folks...warning signs to stay away from them:
-No gear
-Stupid stickers
-Molested bikes

@BikerLifeTo for thousands more pics of bike (and rider).
She refers to herself as a biker chick in a lot of the posts, she doesn't look like the textbook definition of a biker chick to me Screenshot_20191214-113315_Gallery.jpeg

Edit : I found her IG page, my favourite video is when her and a dozen other squids are lined up bouncing off their rev limiters.

Last edited:
Get her to road certify it first :LOL:

No doubt, she is cute...just meant that she doesn't fit the biker chick label she gives herself, imo. People have different opinions of what that means I guess.

I put little stock in labels, and try not to judge the cover of books.

I put little stock in labels, and try not to judge the cover of books.
Agreed, shouldn't ever judge a book by its cover or won't get very far in life. Just not a fan of people who give themselves labels, especially when it doesn't seem to fit.

But reading back I can see how my post sounded douchey, don't know her personaly so I shouldn't be judging/assuming based on a few pics/videos online. My bad.

No doubt, she is cute...just meant that she doesn't fit the biker chick label she gives herself, imo. People have different opinions of what that means I guess.

I didnt mean anything by my quote dude, just saw the IG page and felt compelled to comment about how I felt she was attractive, being the primitive male I am ;)

I also noticed she's just a baby, recently turned 24 by the looks of it. At that age, I know I was following stupid fads/people to try and find an identity/fit in and attract attention. She can be a biker babe if she wants.

Last edited:
I didnt mean anything by my quote dude, just saw the IG page and felt compelled to comment about how I felt she was attractive, being the primitive male I am ;)

I also noticed she's just a baby, recently turned 24 by the looks of it. At that age, I know I was following stupid fads/people to try and find an identity/fit in and attract attention. She can be a biker babe if she wants.
No worries man, it's all good I didn't think you meant anything towards me...you just made me think about how I must have come across and I called myself out on it lol...I too remember being young and trying to find where I fit, not a comfortable stage in life for sure. I have no problem with her trying to find her place and sharing the progress on IG

I dont know what a 'biker chick' is anyway...most of the women i've seen riding are middle aged ladies on harley's

Back
Top Bottom