Stupid benz driver | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupid benz driver

rashidme

she passed me in my lane while i was stopped at red light and didn't even look.

Not limited to Benzes. If you leave enough room most will pass to make a right. I used to get annoyed, now I just leave lots of room and let them go. I keep an eye on them though. Turnabout is fair play too...if they leave enough room, I'll make the right. lol

Speaking of Benz. Had one left lane hog on the 401 today, despite rest of the lanes being empty. Dude was going exactly 100kmph. Annoying as f...

Not limited to Benzes. If you leave enough room most will pass to make a right. I used to get annoyed, now I just leave lots of room and let them go. I keep an eye on them though. Turnabout is fair play too...if they leave enough room, I'll make the right. lol
Thought the same thing. I try and take as little as the right turn lane as possible if I'm in it. No reason to stop people from making a right on a red when we're all waiting and no opposing traffic...
Regardless of this being a fair bit of self promotion, none of this video really felt special? Just felt like standard traffic in Toronto. Maybe I've become numb to it?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Can't watch at the office but i'll assume it was a shared lane right turn. Yeah i actually stay to the left and let the cars complete their turns, doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is people in smaller cars just running up beside me in a moving lane or what's worse actually passing me, drives me nuts. We aren't in Europe or Asia and so i don't trust you to operate in a safe manner that close to me.

What's the big deal? There was room for her to get through, and traffic was light enough for her to make the turn.

I am ok with the car in this situation. Hell, if possible, I try to cheat my car left and forward at a light so people can make the corner without waiting. If their isn't enough room to get past, I place the vehicle further to the right to make sure there isn't enough room for people to even think about trying to squeeze through.
I think the rider and the bike both did the correct thing here. If the rider wants to hold up cars (which I think is a bad idea most of the time), they need to have a much better blocking position.

2 problems that I've found:
1. If you don't like the way this person drives, why do you want them behind you? Wouldn't it be more sensible to have them as far away from you as possible?
2. Why do you want them to sit at a red light if they don't have to? Do you like congestion? Even in my car I move as far over to the left as possible so that if anyone pulls up behind me and needs to turn, they can. I actually get aggravated when I give them enough room to make the turn and they just sit there.

1. Shameless self promotion.

2. I pass cars on the right, on occasion. If it's a big intersection and lots of room in the right lane, I'll give up some space to let people turn.

stupid benz more like stupid video. i want my 2mins back. i would do the same in my bike or truck.

As someone who rides bikes I would have passed you in my car too. If I get someone behind me on my bike who is too cautious to do the same I wave them on. Why would I care, if theres room?

This reminds me of those biker vs driver youtube compilations where its the biker over reacting 90% of the time.

This reminds me of those biker vs driver youtube compilations where its the biker over reacting 90% of the time.
And almost every moto-vlogger. If you removed the over-reactions and stupid mistakes the rider makes because they are not paying attention, there would be no content left.

2 problems that I've found:
1. If you don't like the way this person drives, why do you want them behind you? Wouldn't it be more sensible to have them as far away from you as possible?
2. Why do you want them to sit at a red light if they don't have to? Do you like congestion? Even in my car I move as far over to the left as possible so that if anyone pulls up behind me and needs to turn, they can. I actually get aggravated when I give them enough room to make the turn and they just sit there.
Yeah, 100% all of this.
Now, if the driver had passed you on the left, fine, ***** all you want. That's happened to me once, on one of my first rides, when I was in the wrong lane position. My fault, learned quick, moved on.

Back
Top Bottom