Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 133 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

I should probably get a bike soon.

hmmm..if ya plan on riding soon it wood probably help !

I'm curious to see what your next ride will be....?
Man you always seem to surprise me...250 to 636 to some kinda half breed dirt thingy...cood the next possibly be a hype,d up street quad or sumtin...that only runs on the back wheels...?

Looking forward to our next ride....pretty sure I will still b riding the ark cuz ya kno... nothing aint stopping her....wow so cool to have a 3rd gear again....still.. ( i knew that last transplant was a younging)hehe :)

Thank U to the 2013 Gap crew for making the breakfast meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-As for the guy who arranged the meet is another story, LoL
-35 DAYS to go--for an amazing 7 days of slaying the Dragon!!
-Ken thank u for assisting me with the tire on the G6 & really enjoyed getting a smoking deal on batteries 4 the two Bikes

Well seeing we are the SSR Group,why
don't we get together this Sunday 03/31/2013 all are welcome (11:00am) pace will be dictated by conditions!!
-please respond if no interest, i will be doing my own thing!!!
-all other threads are starting towards the end of April---whats up with that!!
:agave:

Family stuff (easter) on Sunday for me. Forecast is for rain, anyhow. BUT - this may be the all-day rain that we need ...

Well,the weather gods are looking not to be on our side!!!
-So with that, i beleive we will scrub this meet!!!
-If it's not raining at 10:30 i will nip down for a coffee.
Happy Easter from SSR group!

i moved out of Orangevegas about 4yrs ago ---i live at Mayfield & Kennedy(Strawberry Fields)

L & L, Thursday (just in case u forgot the night lol) any takers???
Mother nature is claiming to be nice to us !

Will try to get out for a ride with you guys this year. With family and work around the house it's always a challenge.

If you guys do plan on doing the Gap, we may be down there on the May 24 weekend.

Back
Top Bottom