Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 132 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

I might have to go before then, flying to trinidad in the evening. Also have to go to hamilton, then air port, then home, then back to airport.

Oh sweet ....rds have dried and should stay for awhile.
Tires just ainta warming but least its still rideable n as always beats the cage!

Wow!
Its like a heat wave comes over you when ya get off the hwy!

Well, it is now only a week away from Christmas----Merry Christmas to all SSR peeps ---Peeps that for U youth. LOL
Best Regards
Daryl
:agave:

I sold mine last Sunday. New one, 2008, is on the way. Put deposit on it and now have to go down South (NJ) to pay the balance and pick it up. How do you do guys? How was the riding season after all?

season was good, trip was insane awsome! Merry xmas guys and if you want to get me somthing for my B day (dec 25) rim tape is cool :)

Merry Christmas n Happy Holidays to all !
Look forward to seeing ya'll soon...hopefully next show ..?
Man its getting cooler....had to put on another layer today !
Cheers n stay warm:coffee2:

ah crap....missed the sho due to family type stuff .
happy to hear some of you made it there !

is there anybody out there ...?
just got back in from a 70 km tdot and dvp ride....wow im pumped !
sure i aint ripping any corners but still hitting accels hard after warming the rear...:)
left when it was 4 deg.c. and dry rds.
guess my sledding time makes me feel like these temps are no biggie ( nothin like -25 deg.c @100 mph for hrs on end )..hehehe
fri nite ride anyone ....?..im down for sure if its dry...huge rain expected in am / aft ( perfect for rd washing )
sat is calling for sunscreen weather....

went for a nice rip on the R1 (01/13/2013) to 403/Dundas!!!
sweet to get out & stretch the bikes legs!!!!!!!!!
:agave:

Got out for 9 hours in sat and about 450km

Woo hoo eh..? That was some fantastic weather that weekend !
I was on call but still managed to burn two tanks on the sat and sun. rds finally dried bout noonish on sat and then it was go.
Sat nite had a heavy dew on the rds making it a little slippery at 2am. At one point the back end wanted to be the leader but...i would have any of that thank you.
This last sat was ok for about 5 hrs from noon as things warmed to 5 deg.c., got 120 km in b4 i had three attempts to kill me....just another day of riding in GTA !
Sun jus seemed waay too cool...might have to put a cover on and haul the batt inside....(seems like winter might be coming...?).

Oops. Went so fast my safety hat blew off.

hahaha.....flippin lids these dayz !
happy to hear ya makin noise again.
we'll watch the weather and have to get out soon for a quick blast with winter type gear.

Back
Top Bottom