STOLEN - 2014 BMW HP4 (from downtown during the day) | GTAMotorcycle.com

STOLEN - 2014 BMW HP4 (from downtown during the day)

mcarr99

My 2014 BMW HP4 was stolen from my office - at 10 Bay Street - in the underground at 4:20pm today. I'm still in disbelief that this happened. Some large set man driving a black minivan drove up to it, lifted it and placed it inside his minivan in less than 10 seconds and drove off. Fortunately there were security cameras everywhere as this is a Class "A" building. The security office is working with the police and hopefully I will be reunited. However, in the meantime these bikes are rare.

VIN: last digits 64668.

One guy picked it up and put it in a van?

That truly sucks. It's a beautiful machine, hope you're reunited with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underground parking is no safe haven for bikes

Hate to say but consider it gone.
Van had stolen plates.
Unless they raid a warehouse, it's gone.
Collect your insurance and don't park there again because they will be back.

My 2014 BMW HP4 was stolen from my office - at 10 Bay Street - in the underground at 4:20pm today. I'm still in disbelief that this happened. Some large set man driving a black minivan drove up to it, lifted it and placed it inside his minivan in less than 10 seconds and drove off. Fortunately there were security cameras everywhere as this is a Class "A" building. The security office is working with the police and hopefully I will be reunited. However, in the meantime these bikes are rare.

VIN: last digits 64668.

Yeah its a common theme

Underground/condo/apartment parking

They gonna chop chop

The security people probably got paid a finder fee for letting their guy know where a nice bike is parked.

Last edited:
From the people I know in Condos, I gather one should be on high alert anytime work is done in the underground parking... i.e. floor washing.. seems that **** always seems to happen not so long after.

One guy picked it up and put it in a van?

He lifts.

Seriously, though, I could see this happening with my little 2 stroke but an HP4 weighs a good 100 lbs more.

Was this a condo?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

The security office is working with the police and hopefully I will be reunited. However, in the meantime these bikes are rare.

More than likely security might have been in on it in the first place...

As for getting it back...personally I'd just want the insurance payout, as I doubt it was carefully loaded into the van, let alone whatever happened to it afterwards. That said, I'm not sure if you could get a replacement given the limited number of HP4s for sale...

I'm going to go with "No"
Ah, I missed that. Hmm surprising theft then. It used to be condos pretty much. Now I guess it's underground parking in general.

:O HFS. I'm sorry for your loss dude. That's f***ed up. GL catching the guy.

Security camera will do nothing.
Probably a stolen van.

Security camera will do nothing.
Probably a stolen van.
True.
But I'd love to see the mofo that could lift that bike!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom