Stocks | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stocks

Are you sayin' Buffet doesn't get his investing advice from motorcycle forums???
o_Oshockedo_O
Hey, I can't call up buffet when I have questions. GTAM has less capital but more brains. Obviously more than a few GTAM members are living off the results of their investments. I have things to learn from everybody.

Reco just has a token amount as a potential flyer. Everything else I hold is less dodgy. I normally follow buffets ideology. It is definitely a lot more volatile than anything else I own. 16% now.
The lawsuit is old news in just fud from short sellers. Should be seismic results in soon and if things are positive there will be a partnership.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

Reco just has a token amount as a potential flyer. Everything else I hold is less dodgy. I normally follow buffets ideology. It is definitely a lot more volatile than anything else I own. 16% now.
I try and keep things that could be dodgy like Reco and aion under 5% of total holdings so if they hit would be nice but if they don't doesn't really matter

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

Wow.

Look at what can happen to an almost Canadian Blue chip stock.

Lightspeed down -35% already!

Going shopping!

Attachments

• 2CA23039-1D41-4293-9289-778BB8B53D6F.png
    2CA23039-1D41-4293-9289-778BB8B53D6F.png
    279 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You think GTAM has enough free capital to push the price of Moderna? Market cap is 140B.
My losses on MRNA today aren't as bad as I thought, But GTAM should still try to contribute to my mental well being, no? Also, that market cap is a lot more than I thought. LAC.TO has been serving me well (lithium) So I'm good. Kinda.

Wow.

Look at what can happen to an almost Canadian Blue chip stock.

Lightspeed down -35% already!

Going shopping!

The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz announces an investigation of Lightspeed Commerce Inc. ("Lightspeed" or the "Company") (NYSE:LSPD) on behalf of investors concerning the Company's possible violations of federal securities laws.

If you are a shareholder who suffered a loss, click here to participate.

On September 29, 2021, Spruce Point Capital Management published a report alleging, among other things, that the Company was overstating its customer count and gross transaction volume. On this news, Lightspeed's share price fell $13.73 per share, or more than 12%, to close at $98.77 per share on September 29, 2021.

Then, on November 4, 2021, Lightspeed announced that its near term financial outlook would be negatively impacted by "uncertainties in the macro environment including the ongoing effects of COVID-19 in various markets, supply chain issues impacting merchants' ability to stock inventory, and our own ability to add new customers who require Lightspeed hardware owing to shortages in our own supply chains."

On this news, Lightspeed's share price declined by approximately 30% during intraday trading on November 4, 2021.

Follow us for updates on Twitter: twitter.com/FRC_LAW.

If you purchased Lightspeed securities, have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Frank R. Cruz, of The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz, 1999 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1100, Los Angeles, California 90067 at 310-914-5007, by email to info@frankcruzlaw.com, or visit our website at www.frankcruzlaw.com. If you inquire by email please include your mailing address, telephone number, and number of shares purchased.

After sitting on General Dynamics for four yrs I'm taking my whooping and getting out. I was so sure The Donald would get a war going and munitions manufacturers would make huge gain. The guy got America out of war zones. Damn it.

And ALL my pot stocks are done. You just cant count on potheads .
Actually you can. You just shouldn't expect them to do something different.

Back
Top Bottom