Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Saturday it is!

Meet - 8:00 @ Shell Station - S/E Corner of Bathurst and King Sd Rd

Pls confirm on thread so we don't take off without all folks.

Nice!

In! But meet at 8 am?.....I used to love waking up at the crack of Dawn but she was an early bird and I prefer to sleep in. Drove me nuts.
Where we goin' ?

Interested. I'll confirm one way or another on Friday.

"Re: Still in the Game Rides!!
In! But meet at 8 am?.....I used to love waking up at the crack of Dawn but she was an early bird and I prefer to sleep in. Drove me nuts.
Where we goin' ?"

Why don't we do the route you have planned out? There is also another route that goes up through Muskoka winds it's way to the 518 back down through to Rosseau for lunch then a few other roads to Southwood then back into Toronto....

".... let's try to leave early ... meetup at 8? be on the road 8:30am."

How late can you leave in the morning?

Last edited:
Where we goin' ?
Let me know what your plans are. May join you at the usual meeting place.

like the route up north - have been through rosseau - but don't think have been on 518 yet...

let's try early -- but when I say on the road by 8:30am -- we know that's going to turn out to be like 9 or something.... we say 9 that will be like 9:30 ...

if I have to take off early --- will follow as far as I can before I got to turn back.

I have heard, even recently, that Southwood is still very bad for gravel and broken pavement so I would want to cut that bit out. I have to make a few changes to the route and then I can send it to anyone who wants to see it and has some input. I hate the 400 series especially in the mornings, this route keeps us off of them on the way up but gives us the option of slabbing it home or even part the way of. (Counter clockwise around Lake Simcoe.)
I do not have us hitting the 518 but I think it is great route for a group riding together for the first time. Planning on coming home with my licence, bank account and chicken strips intact. Maybe a few pounds heavier and a few friends richer.

If anyone wants to meet up at Famous Sams (Woodbine & Stouffville Rd) and then head over to the meeting place just let me know.

oooooh, i wanna go, Im in!! Dave, ill meet up with you and a friend on a 250. This is this coming saturday right?
How long is this ride approximately (hours?).

Last edited:
Still in the game huh? what about just got in the game but are still in the game anyways???

God its been a long day

I wanna come cuz A) y'all are meeting at a shell (which never happens! hello airmiles) B) I live mmmm 2 seconds away

I have heard, even recently, that Southwood is still very bad for gravel and broken pavement so I would want to cut that bit out. I have to make a few changes to the route and then I can send it to anyone who wants to see it and has some input.

I luv the sound of this group but hate the fact that I qualify for it:rolleyes:
Not sure about this weekend although I might be able to meet up partway into the ride.
Please PM with the route and I might have some input...I drive some of the route with my work truck and always try to check the twisty road options before I take the bike.
I've been from Barrie to Bobcaygeon twice in the past week for example:cool:

I'm interested, but I will have to decide tomorrow if I will be able to join. A bit of rain is no big deal ...

Would love to get in on these rides, but can't be out all day :(

I'll be watching for shorter rides 3-4 hours and jump right in!

Will we make a "Rain Delay" decision tomorrow? They are calling for showers in the GTA and a bit heavier rain in the Huntsville area on Saturday.
I have another ride scheduled for Sunday, (which looks like it will be nice,) with a meet up at Famous Sams Woodbine & Stouffville Rd. at 9am.
In a pinch we could just merge the two rides and I'll just do the Sat. route on Sunday. It is just an idea but felt it was worth putting it out there to ensure the "Still in the Game" rides get off to a good start rather than stalling again.
I'm looking forward to this ride.:thumbright:

Will we make a "Rain Delay" decision tomorrow? They are calling for showers in the GTA and a bit heavier rain in the Huntsville area on Saturday.
I have another ride scheduled for Sunday, (which looks like it will be nice,) with a meet up at Famous Sams Woodbine & Stouffville Rd. at 9am.
In a pinch we could just merge the two rides and I'll just do the Sat. route on Sunday. It is just an idea but felt it was worth putting it out there to ensure the "Still in the Game" rides get off to a good start rather than stalling again.

Sounds like a plan!!

Sounds like a better plan ... hopefully the final decision is made sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom