Stephen, 24 yr/old, Mississauga - Hurontario/Eglinton area, Suzuki DL 650 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stephen, 24 yr/old, Mississauga - Hurontario/Eglinton area, Suzuki DL 650

stipl

Hi Everyone,
My name is Stephen (Szczepan) 24yr/old newcomer from (Cracow) Poland, now livin in Mississauga near SQ1
I riding for 11 years now, a week ago I passed my M1 driver licence here in Mississauga. Thinkin about getting M2 asap and ride with you guys.
Currently own a 2006 Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom (Unfortunately, in Poland), did 16k km last year.

There's couple of riders in my condo, that owns bikes, black R1 (that i seen and heard today :D), Suzuki SV, and Suzuki GSX-R 750, maybe they are users of this forum as well ?

cheers ;)

DSC03308.jpg
DSC_4417.jpg

DSC_4260.jpg
DSC_5058-2.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!

Welcome.. Check out rides and hook ups section !

Awesome pics! Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome! So with the wee-strom in Poland, what are you thinking of picking up here?

Welcome! So with the wee-strom in Poland, what are you thinking of picking up here?

Don't know yet :) maybe another V-strom maybe my V-strom from Poland will see, the list is long but for sure something that is dual purpose like
Kawasaki Versys, Klr
Suzki DR-Z, DR or V-Strom
Triumph Tiger 800 XC
Honda Transalp, Varadro
Bmw F800gs

Btw You have a nice blog

Last edited:
Don't know yet :) maybe another V-strom maybe my V-strom from Poland will see, the list is long but for sure something that is dual purpose like
Kawasaki Versys, Klr
Suzki DR-Z, DR or V-Strom
Triumph Tiger 800 XC
Honda Transalp, Varadro
Bmw F800gs

Btw You have a nice blog

I'm also looking at the Tiger 800XC. Europe and Asia is the next goal.

I'm also looking at the Tiger 800XC. Europe and Asia is the next goal.
Yeah sounds nice, good luck with it ;) Btw if you plan to visit Poland too on your trip around Europe you may wanna see some nice castles up there: http://youtu.be/EggysQhiMFE [video=youtube_share;EggysQhiMFE]http://youtu.be/EggysQhiMFE[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah and I Passed my Motorcycle Training Course (M2 Full) at Hershey Centre Missisauga today :) 0 demerit points ;)

Back
Top Bottom