STEELES west of baview .. is it anyone on this site | GTAMotorcycle.com

STEELES west of baview .. is it anyone on this site

Jeepsandbikes

Was chatting with a nice lady who was riding a 500 vulcan at around 330 today . just wondering if she is on this site . I was riding my KLR .

Did you tell her that the "universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical"...if you didn't you're wasting your time.

fb-icon.jpg

"Looowweeerreeddd Exxxpeecctttaaattiioooooonnnnnsssss....."

haha , well yea she was cute so why not eh .. plus any girl who still rides after all the harleys and bmw's have been put away is cool in my books .

Someone please fill me in on the BP joke!
I see it referenced, but I think it was before my arrival.
I suddenly feel like I'm back in grade school when they were picking teams for sports ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Someone please fill me in on the BP joke!
I see it referenced, but I think it was before my arrival.
I suddenly feel like I'm back in grade school when they were picking teams for sports 

How's your sanscrit? can you read it legibly?

...are we talking about what looks like an emoji to me, but does not in the quote?

aa12cb39d5f15b9b55674c1b6a406b52.jpg

Last edited:
[h=2]The original:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?32439-Gsxr-600-Boston-pizza-guy

Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy[/h]
Um this is a wild shot but i met this dude afew nights ago I think it was friday n he works at boston pizza by scarborough town. I was in my riding gear n was riding my ex250. The dude gave me his e-mail but the writing is like sandscript or something cuz i can't make it out.

If by any chance anyone here knows that dude who works at the scarborough town boston pizza that rides a gsxr 600 plz like post up his e-mail or something (or if it's you post up here). We'll go riding.

Now it's all making sense.
BP.
Sanscript.
Lovers in a dangerous time.

Thanks FLSTC

Shout out to BIBO #catchme

I propose peoples put BP stickers on their bike or helmet to let other riders know they may be available... For rides or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom