Starting mortgage from Sept | GTAMotorcycle.com

Starting mortgage from Sept

black_CG2

Hello lovely GTAM members,

My hard work and work ethic never stops! I have already been licensed to work as a mortgage agent, however, I felt like I did not offer value two years ago. After working with real estate investor, now I can offer value, my experience and knowledge to those that are looking to invest/buy properties in GTA. In a nutshell this is what I offer:

- Real Estate Analysis
- Working with a very big Mortgage Brokerage that has access to many kinds of lenders
- Absolutely no pressure because I get paid by lenders if I close the mortgage for you and I also have a full time job!

I understand this is all about marketing myself. I believe in myself and hence, I am speaking to my motorcycle community first before approaching my own community.

Thank you guys. Feel free to share your advice, referrals anything.

$100 GP Bikes Gift Card for any deal that I close that I receive from a GTAM member

Last edited:
And you ride motorcycles too (y)
Best luck with that mortgage thing

... whats a mortgage?

Glad to hear it's coming together for you. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Maybe don’t use the word ‘hustle’ to help promote a mortgage business....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I'd use or refer someone who is looking though a m/c forum for business, esp selling mortgages.

I can't even imagine how the "oh, how do you know them" question would go....

I'm not sure you are hitting an appropriate target audience here is what I'm saying.

Best of luck

Can't say I'd use or refer someone who is looking though a m/c forum for business, esp selling mortgages.

I'm not sure you are hitting an appropriate target audience here is what I'm saying.

Best of luck
I hear what you're saying but his story has been posted on here for some time now, certain members have been giving him advice and ideas. I took this post as more of an update to his situation than an actual business advertisement.
I admire his "hustle".
If he keeps pushing and trying every avenue like he has been, he will find his success.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

4 years ago I used ratehub.ca to find the lowest rate. Just wondering if you'd be able to find rates like that.

If so, I'd definitely contact you when my renewal comes up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Best of luck

Thank you and I totally understand where do you come from. I hope to build more genuine connections with people to build trust.

4 years ago I used ratehub.ca to find the lowest rate. Just wondering if you'd be able to find rates like that.

If so, I'd definitely contact you when my renewal comes up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, that is pretty much my job to find you the lowest rate by shopping around for you. PM me when your renewal is up.

The truth is, mortgage advisors/brokers are dime a dozen. You can't have this kind of job as a side hustle, you have to be all in. You have to dedicate yourself, your time and your resources. You have to network and get your name out there. Promote yourself and your services.

Personally, I would have a hard time working with someone new but we all start somewhere. Maybe apply for a bank position and learn how the business works first before you fully commit.

I know some brokers making a healthy six figure salary closing deals left, right and center.

I have a small number of friends in the business. They work hard to close deals. Not all cases are easy. Banks have requirements to meet each circumstance.

The most successful are connected to a successful real estate representative. Most folks pre-qualify with the bank they deal with or already have a mortgage with etc.

The real estate agent generally will be able to steer the potential buyer to a lawyer, mortgage broker, etc.

You may get leads from the bank but, they represent a small amount of actual deals as most customers are just bench marking with what they already have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
MINA - it wasn't my word. It was in the post. Dont take offense. I can look up the definitions of hustle, but thanks! Must not know enough about entrepreneurs though according to you.

Nuff said, I do wish CG luck.

It's 2019. "Hustle" is not a dirty word, it doesn't mean today what it once did.
Surround yourself by enough entrepreneurs and maybe one day you'll understand.

MINA - it wasn't my word. It was in the post. Dont take offense. I can look up the definitions of hustle, but thanks! Must not know enough about entrepreneurs though according to you.

Nuff said, I do wish CG luck.
Totally not offended, I understand where you're coming from.

Back
Top Bottom