sonnofa B%#$@ | GTAMotorcycle.com

sonnofa B%#$@

Jeepsandbikes

dont you just love it when other people think your bike should be in their hands without your permission ..... I HATE THIEVES
mad.gif

lucky they didnt get my bike , they sure messed up the ignition and wind screen . and they did steal all my tools and some other things ..
ONE TIME I WANT TO CATCH THESE POS ...
ar15.gif

That sucks. Hopefully it's not TOO bad.

Although sometimes I wonder if it's better to come back to a damaged and messed up bike....or to an empty parking spot.

Someone should make a flowchart and sticky it

Did your bike get stolen? yes/no

if yes: Were you parked in a house? yes/no

If no: Were you riding a supersport? yes/no

If yes: That's why your bike was stolen

If you ride a nice bike & live in a condo, its a matter of time. No news here

If I lived in a condo my bike would be stock and well insured. When it's gone shrug my shoulders and take the truck.

If I lived in a condo my bike would be stored in a nearby storage facility or I would buy an old sport touring bike.

Fixed

it was at the 400 and king sideroad carpool lot , i have parked there many of times without issue . it was better that i came back to a broken ignition then no bike at all . and if i did catch them , there would have been some street justice .
I am now looking into some form of alarm , there are a few rfid systems that i like . so even if they punch the ignition , it will never start unless they tear the bike apart and remove the rfid reader . that and a siren should be a good deterrent .

Someone should put together all the locations these bike are getting hit at. There might be a correlation.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

its a beat up klr 650 ... 125000 km ,... been all over the place with that beast

Someone tried to steal a beat up klr with 125000km on it? I realize the odo only goes up to 99k but what were these thieves thinking? Those go for like under $2k on kijiji lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Someone tried to steal a beat up klr with 125000km on it? I realize the odo only goes up to 99k but what were these thieves thinking? Those go for like under $2k on kijiji lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Scumbags have no boundaries I suppose

Back
Top Bottom