Social distancing with a passenger? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Social distancing with a passenger?

Sweden today was spreading manure from chicken farms , LOTS of it in city and municipal parks in hope the stench keeps people from gathering and congregating.

Ok whos got another story on how we shoulkd be more like sweden??
You got something against phosphorus and nitrogen? According to my Swedish friends, Malmo/Lund is not part of Sweden :)

If free speech is a problem, I hear the weather in china is pretty nice this time of year.
Are you kidding? According to what I read in Epoch last night, China is responsible for everything wrong in the world. Why would I want to move there?
All kidding aside, I don't care what they send to my door. I have a brain of my own.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Are you kidding? According to what I read in Epoch last night, China is responsible for everything wrong in the world. Why would I want to move there?
All kidding aside, I don't care what they send to my door. I have a brain of my own.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Well to say it like that, kind of says china gets a pass on what they did do. Responsible for all of the world's problems? no. From what I hear, Epoch is pretty outlandish in their claims. The rona may not have initially been created in that lab, however there is proof it was being researched in that lab near the market. We don't know that it wasn't modified in that lab. There's alot we don't know. But in May 2020, there are facts that are known. Facts like yes, the outbreak did originate in the Wuhan province. Yes, they were researching it. Yes, researchers have gone missing. Yes, they knew about it last year. Yes, they lied to WHO about transmission. etc. All of the problems in the world? no, we're responsible for the fact that all manufacturing has been moved over there. We're responsible for allowing CCP sponsored investment to control so much of the north american economy. But make no mistake, the reach and spread of this strain of SARS-CoV-2/Covid-19 is 75% on the CCP, 15% on the UN/WHO, 9% on secondary nation leaders(like Trudeau) and 1% on people trying to live just a shred of a normal life without going insane.

I have no idea what Epoch says, I basically shut out extremism on both sides. I respect that you are able to think for yourself, and filter information. Hey, atleast you didn't have to pay for it, like the CBC(on multiple fronts).

As is most canadian "news" media, I have never read epoch, but atleast the public isn't forced to pay for it like we do with all of the lefty garbage.

Let me know when the "lefty garbage" media you refer to start publishing antivax propoganda and legitimizes QAnon, amongst the other crazy conspiracy theory garbage they publish as "news".

Like I said, I don't know what Epoch publishes, never read it, but I have to support their right to publish it. Because if you don't support their right, then you forfeit yours. BTW, the majority of TORstar published articles is opinion, often not labelled as such.

Back
Top Bottom