Social distancing with a passenger? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Social distancing with a passenger?

About as many deaths as the seasonal flu, or less.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Well, sure. That comparison has happened in lots of places.

Except those numbers were reached in 8 weeks. While countries were on lockdown and/or practicing extreme social distancing.

Immagine if we just went about as normal for a whole 48 more weeks. What could possibly go wrong.

Honestly, it seems like you've drank the Koolaid. Do some more reading - continuing to have the "it's just the flu" mentality shows ones extreme lack of understanding about Covid.

Well, sure. That comparison has happened in lots of places.

Except those numbers were reached in 8 weeks. While countries were on lockdown and/or practicing extreme social distancing.

Immagine if we just went about as normal for a whole 48 more weeks. What could possibly go wrong.

Honestly, it seems like you've drank the Koolaid. Do some more reading - continuing to have the "it's just the flu" mentality shows ones extreme lack of understanding about Covid.
If you only knew what was really going on...

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

/Checks tinfoil hat for correct fitment.

GBvIOYRJ1VXyiqJzW28zu8xTxCZozx3cl4jixQ213uSgEziVcAWYn-2Rz29PkbZwnFy8brEk_jrAIqlKlFpGbrEi3_kviCH0-6weEC8apqaS3EB7vOtY3SalroLCXVf8K09NvqW3O2EN

Shows for me.

I think its good what Sweden is doing. There should not be laws to tell people what to do to stay safe. I am also a firm believer in natural selection.
Uh huh.

And when your family starting dying off because some twit 'did what he felt like and screw your rules' would you be singing the same song?

Someone delivered "The Epoch Times" in my neighborhood last night to every door. Had a quick browse because I've never seen it before. Wow! That is some crazy ass inflammatory crap right there.
My wife was pretty angry that they are free to hand it out.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

If you had an Epoch Times, copy of the WatchTower, and maybe a first edition of Mein Kampf you'd be all set.

Post office delivered this Epoch **** in my mail box. ********
How is that allowed? I get allowing free speech but IIRC this is full of lies and hate. CP should be able to reject being part of the chain. Let the idiots had deliver it.

Digging into who might be behind free distribution of that rag, doesn't take long before revealing things that are ... interesting.

They can take their attitude and shove it, as far as I'm concerned.

Sweden today was spreading manure from chicken farms , LOTS of it in city and municipal parks in hope the stench keeps people from gathering and congregating.

Ok whos got another story on how we shoulkd be more like sweden??

Someone delivered "The Epoch Times" in my neighborhood last night to every door. Had a quick browse because I've never seen it before. Wow! That is some crazy ass inflammatory crap right there.
My wife was pretty angry that they are free to hand it out.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
If free speech is a problem, I hear the weather in china is pretty nice this time of year.

How is that allowed? I get allowing free speech but IIRC this is full of lies and hate. CP should be able to reject being part of the chain. Let the idiots had deliver it.
As is most canadian "news" media, I have never read epoch, but atleast the public isn't forced to pay for it like we do with all of the lefty garbage.

Back
Top Bottom