SOAR weekend Pics ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

SOAR weekend Pics ?

lots of people taking pics, anyone have any ?
999409_397557993682404_180198088_n.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff is SOAR's official starter and actually started the Formula Femme race in that very outfit :D

I was there for the part of Sunday, brace yourselves photos are coming;)

Here he is starting the Femme race
Then a Bridgestone hat went missing and a couple of riders had an incident... those legs are a killer distraction

Nope the start crash was Sat this pic was Sunday soooooooo maybe we should have Jeff dress for every race :) Especially yours Paulo :D

Great time had by all for sure this past weekend. SOAR and ken did a great job.

I'm also looking for some pics too ... Any body know anybody lol?

Nope the start crash was Sat this pic was Sunday soooooooo maybe we should have Jeff dress for every race :) Especially yours Paulo :D
lol - let me quote you after you picked me up "maybe you need to find another hobby"

I am only doing endurance for now on until I can sort out my bike, I can do Mosport and TMP without incident, but as soon as I arrive at GB all I see is banana peels :angry7:

Who me? no, I got tired during the first lap and decided to watch the race from the service road!

Lol you were very acrobatic getting the service road. I had a great view of the show (right behind you). Hope ur ok, I tried not to look but the cartwheels you were doing looked like so much fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom