sirius xm radio | GTAMotorcycle.com

sirius xm radio

ive done the same tactic..... was paying something like $15/month.... i threatened to drop service and they dropped it down to $7/month. but i have to do this every year. Worth it imo. I use it everyday and beats FM by a long shot

or you could keep getting a free 30 day trial every month and pay nothing

I have had Sirius since it started in Canada. I paid the one-shot Lifetime membership (around $300 if I remember correctly). They don't offer a Lifetime anymore from what I can see. They do get me though, when I buy a new radio or replace a broken one, its an $80 charge to activate.

I have had Sirius since it started in Canada. I paid the one-shot Lifetime membership (around $300 if I remember correctly). They don't offer a Lifetime anymore from what I can see. They do get me though, when I buy a new radio or replace a broken one, its an $80 charge to activate.

Damn that's a deal. I have an aftermarket unit and it's been working for at least 6 years.

after 5 years I let mine lapse, I really enjoyed it but I cant justify $200 per yr. I don't have time (want to make time) to play games with the customer retention dept.

after 5 years I let mine lapse, I really enjoyed it but I cant justify $200 per yr. I don't have time (want to make time) to play games with the customer retention dept.

I use it at least an hour for commuting a weekday. To me very much worth $84 a year + a 10 minute call.

I also threatened to cancel. Got a deal

I pay 90+tax for a yr

We have multiple people on one account, everyone pays $10 a month due to the group discount.

Love sirius. On my way to the track I usually have about an hour with no reception other than CBC or a french station.

Back
Top Bottom