Shrooms!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shrooms!!

Haha don’t worry Shane, I actually looked at that site and don’t have enough confidence to rely on my identification abilities on this topic. That’s why I reached out for your expertise

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
I have no idea about mushrooms other than when I was 19, some guy with 3 fingers sold some to us and then one of my buddies was talking to the pictures hanging in the hallway and and another buddy shaved some other guys eyebrows off while he was sleeping. Good times!

I have no idea about mushrooms other than when I was 19, some guy with 3 fingers sold some to us and then one of my buddies was talking to the pictures hanging in the hallway and and another buddy shaved some other guys eyebrows off while he was sleeping. Good times!

Lmao. I have a very few experiences of my own and they come with stories as well. Good stories but I’m not sure I can revisit those days

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I was quite the "home mycologist" back around 2004 but those ones are a mystery.

knew right then I would enjoy this story
We never bought from him again!

But over the 15 years I partied it up, I definitely have about 500 more stories like that one, not suitable for a family friendly place such as this😊

We never bought from him again!

But over the 15 years I partied it up, I definitely have about 500 more stories like that one, not suitable for a family friendly place such as this😊
kM8nMhXAjnsWtxwt9
xCIT06R.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom