Shoei Upgrades RF1200 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shoei Upgrades RF1200

Not crazy about opening and closing at the centre of the face shield. Hand will be right in front of my field of vision. Also can't use my RF 1200 visors on the 1400. Very small percentage in reduce noise and small increase in aerodynamic. Anything about improved safety?
K6 has a centre positioned release, never had an issue with hand block as it's more around your chin.

RF1200/1400, K6, RPHA 11, are all nice lids; get the one which fits best. I have an RPHA 10, enough air passes through to clear a foggy visor when cracked. Much easier shield changes than my Shoei Hornet X2, which is a bit fussy.

Not crazy about opening and closing at the centre of the face shield. Hand will be right in front of my field of vision.

How is this even a concern? How often are you opening and closing the visor?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

The Rf1200 visor can be open in several position and I pretty much use all of the settings. Visor is up when I am just rolling out, then I close the visor (not locked) then when I get on the highway I locked the visor. this is pretty typically. I even play more with the dark visor, its a battle to get air in but still protect my eyes and shade from the sun. There is more but...
A member has said there is nothing to worry about.
EVOEX K6 has a centre positioned release, never had an issue with hand block as it's more around your chin

Truth be told, I have never owned a centre positioned release helmet, So I don't know

Back
Top Bottom