seen today in GTA.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

seen today in GTA....

Thanks for all those recommendations. I'm going to try ND studio or soul survivor. I've contacted bickle twice last summer and this summer and never received a response. and as for Sandal-man, I went to him last summer but did not like the price.
Thanks everyone!

I was totally on my bicycle today in T-shirt style bicycle shirt and bicycle shorts, Not spandex, padded shorts.
If I wiped out, I would have gotten some nasty rash

I was totally on my bicycle today in T-shirt style bicycle shirt and bicycle shorts, Not spandex, padded shorts.
Wiping out on a bicycle sucks. You cant reasonably wear enough protection without overheating (except maybe for downhill with a lift up). Thankfully, the fastest I have crashed was just over 40. Still some nasty rash (damn streetcar tracks, even on a hard cut 28mm wide tires dont bridge that gap).

Your idea of nasty rash and mine are probably different.

50038823891_3f5fd496b2_b.jpg

What the hell kind of a bicycle is that?

I move vintage and retro parts I've aquired over the years around in various groups. Not really a business per se. N+1 is a cruel mistress, too.

Back
Top Bottom