Sean Connery | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sean Connery

The Man Who Would Be King. I know there are plenty more. That’s the one movie that made the first impact on me as a young man. Both Connery and Caine actually.

A true legend. Rest in peace Sir Thomas Sean Connery

Mum often told me I was named after Connery and loved how he was so proud of being Scottish.

She was born in Glasgow and immigrated to Canada in 1966.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rip
2020 dumpster fire continues

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Love the low side recovery in this clip

RIP

Oh man... R.I.P. What a legend, so many great roles.

2020 is indeed a dumpster fire.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

The best Bond for sure.As a person,not so great. Rip 007

Regardless of birthplace, Flemming's Bond was a trained sociopathic thug in a suit. I think Craig does it better.

Regardless of birthplace, Flemming's Bond was a trained sociopathic thug in a suit. I think Craig does it better.
As someone who grew up on Moore's portrayal of Bond and who had not read the books; I was initially taken aback by the coldness and athleticism of Craig's portrayal.

Then I watched Lazenby's movie and all of the Connery vehicles. I have all the Blurays except for the latest installment. Need to revisit the entire cannon.

Connery had a balance of the handsome spy with a bit of the tongue and cheek. Moore played the silliness up to 11. Craig may well be the most serious portrayal. Just the same I enjoy them all.

Crazy that Roger was actually older than Sean. I liked them both equally.

As someone who grew up on Moore's portrayal of Bond and who had not read the books; I was initially taken aback by the coldness and athleticism of Craig's portrayal.

Then I watched Lazenby's movie and all of the Connery vehicles. I have all the Blurays except for the latest installment. Need to revisit the entire cannon.

Connery had a balance of the handsome spy with a bit of the tongue and cheek. Moore played the silliness up to 11. Craig may well be the most serious portrayal. Just the same I enjoy them all.

Lol yeah Moore's movies were fun and silly, I believe Moonraker was a great resource for Austin Powers

Back
Top Bottom