Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Visit us anytime at www.eesa.ca If a smaller group would like to come out at another point throughout the year, we are more than happy to arrange a smaller mini-open house with almost no line ups. :D
Sounds good man. People said the lineups were big, but everyone still left with a huge smile on their face!! We'll for sure have to set up a "GTAM Shooting Day" this summer, have some members come out with their guns and we'll shoot em money and tips to cover the costs, etc.

Thanks to all the peeps that came out! Fun ride down there and back, even though it was only 401/401, but we set a good pace and didn't run into much traffic! WOOT!

Can't wait to do it next year, AND THEN I CAN GO WITH YOU! My "no trespass" expires on Nov 1st this year =)

-Jamie M.

Liz Metcalfe Funeral Thursday June 16th. Motorcycle precession at 12:30. Details:

We are meeting here to head to the funeral home:

Time: 12:30pm
Where: 5243 Steeles Ave. W (parking lot of Kahuna Powersports)

THE OFFICIAL PROCESSION WILL BE AFTER THE FUNERAL AS WE FOLLOW LIZ FROM THE FUNERAL HOME TO THE CEMETERY
See everyone at Kahuna at 12:30!

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...-30pm-2-30pm-Steeles-between-Dufferin-n-Keele

Hope to see you guys out. Will post in here and send out facebook spam when I have more info.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Procession and arrival details are up:

We are meeting here to head to the funeral home:

Time: 12:30pm
Where: 5243 Steeles Ave. W (parking lot of Kahuna Powersports)

THE OFFICIAL PROCESSION WILL BE AFTER THE FUNERAL AS WE FOLLOW LIZ FROM THE FUNERAL HOME TO THE CEMETERY
See everyone at Kahuna at 12:30!

-Jamie M.

Super fun ride today peeps! Sometimes it's nice having a small group, for getting around traffic and the like.

A few pics:

IMG_6675_sm.jpg

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

That dude at the ice cream place is hilarious! lol.

We'll try and get an up north ride in for next Sunday!!

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
nice pix!! I know there was more :)
Unfortunately I had the camera in RAW mode so the cool burst shots were motion blurred and a little slow between shots. Those were the best pics of the bunch, there was 93 in total. Plus, I was setting a pretty hot pace in the corners, so it makes taking pics a little more difficult.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend/lead the group ride tomorrow. I have to work at 3pm =( I'm sure someone else can lead so still meet up and ride!! =)

If the ride tomorrow goes on as planned, would it be a suitable ride for a novice rider's first group ride? Or should I start with a smaller group?

If the ride tomorrow goes on as planned, would it be a suitable ride for a novice rider's first group ride? Or should I start with a smaller group?
Lots of new riders first rides have been on our ride. Stick to the back, ride your own pace. Don't feel that you are holding anyone up. If you are they will simply pass you. Don't drive fast to try and catch up, we will wait for you at the next turn/stop, etc. If you're not familiar with the road you are on, SLOW IN, FAST OUT for the corners. Twyn Rivers and Old Finch are usually the ones that catch riders off guard. If you've run those a bunch of times you should be fine on this ride.

-Jamie M.

Thanks to the guys that helped me out on finch. I truly appreciate it! I hope I didn't ruin the ride for you guys, that's the last thing that I want. Anyway, thanks again and hope to see you guys soon!

Thanks to the guys that helped me out on finch. I truly appreciate it! I hope I didn't ruin the ride for you guys, that's the last thing that I want. Anyway, thanks again and hope to see you guys soon!
Sorry I couldn't have stayed with you longer. You didn't ruin anything. Everyone was saying, before we even left KC, that they had lots of stuff to do so wanted a shorter ride, and with all the traffic and the heat we cut it short.

*hugs* I hope you feel 100% better asap!!! Don't be afraid to get back on the road!

God Speed to your healing.

-Jamie M.

Are you guys going out this Sunday for a ride? I'm new and want to join :D
Did you join the FB group? Peeps were planning a ride to a gokart place =)

-Jamie M.

Just joined. So everyone still meets at kc?
Yep, if the cops tell us to move we go one block east to the Coffee Time at Midland and Progress =)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom