Satan called, he wants his weather back... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Satan called, he wants his weather back...

aaronshum

So in Toronto it'll be high of 38 feeling like 48 today...

For comparison, in Dubai today at 4PM, it'll be a high of 37, feeling like 47. So yes, it'll feel hotter in Toronto this afternoon than in the fking dessert in the Middle East.

Stay cool, drink lots of fluids!! Heat strokes could literally mean a date with the devil.

I like it. I get sick of people bitching about it because I'd take this heat over winter any day of the week.

Chacun son gout.

I work outdoors and I'm really not looking forward to today.

Aren't you Egyptian? Buck up man, today will be like any other summer in Egypt.

Remember to drink fluids even when you're not thirsty.

agreed. its a little warmer then comfort, but if my choices are this or winter? bring on global warming!

everybody grab an aresol can and aim for the ozone layer.. maybe we can make it so we can ride year round, with just a few month in the summer where its too hot instead of 3/4 of the year being too cold :D

Last edited:
Aren't you Egyptian? Buck up man, today will be like any other summer in Egypt.

I spent a few weeks in Egypt once. That and Spain were the hottest temperatures I've ever seen. High 40's every day (without humidex). It really wasn't that bad.

Thank god for A/C in my office :)

The building I work in is nicely AC'ed as well.
Tim Hortons is at the end of the parking lot of where I work, literally walk there in 75 seconds.
Just to go get a drink, I felt like I was dying on the way there.
Then I had to walk back...

I gotta move my bike into the shade at my lunch break.

I don't mind this weather at all. That said, I'm glad I have AC because I wouldn't be able to sleep in this.

I spent a few weeks in Egypt once. That and Spain were the hottest temperatures I've ever seen. High 40's every day (without humidex). It really wasn't that bad.

Exactly. I can deal with the heat, It's the humidity that bothers me.
This Kind of temperature is considered the norm on an average summer day in Egypt, however when you're not used to it for so many years it becomes a bit of a bother, that's all.

I haven't been back in 14 years, was thinking of taking a vacation to go see my family/friends but with they way things are right now, I can't see that happening any time soon.

Many reasons for me to not be riding today, but the heat was #1. I got home from my commute drenched yesterday which is a first for me, and with it getting even hotter...I'll pass on riding rather than pass out riding.

go down to Florida or Myrtle Beach now.....every Orpheus of your body will sweat....its super humid + hot there now...

IMG00603-20110626-1631.jpg
IMG00602-20110626-1630.jpg

Ill take this over snow..... Drink lots of water and you should be alright. Best thing is walk thru a childrens water park on your way somewhere.... best refreashed feeling ever!!

Ill take this over snow..... Drink lots of water and you should be alright. Best thing is walk thru a childrens water park on your way somewhere.... best refreashed feeling ever!!

That only works for females. A male without a kid in a children's water park=boot camp moms thinking they really know martial arts trying to beat your *** down.

Exactly. I can deal with the heat, It's the humidity that bothers me.
This Kind of temperature is considered the norm on an average summer day in Egypt, however when you're not used to it for so many years it becomes a bit of a bother, that's all.

I haven't been back in 14 years, was thinking of taking a vacation to go see my family/friends but with they way things are right now, I can't see that happening any time soon.

I was thinking of going in December. Come with we'll go to the Red Sea, I'll hook you up :).

Back
Top Bottom