Rosey Toes is still in business | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rosey Toes is still in business

Just looked him up - his place is literally 7 minutes away from where I live.

How good/meticulous is he when it comes to electronics?
Would you trust him not to damage painted surfaces/fairings when dismantling them to install something like a Power-Commander module to the ECU/Injectors etc?
I'm not sure if Ted will even do an electronics install like a pc5.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

How good/meticulous is he when it comes to electronics?
Would you trust him not to damage painted surfaces/fairings when dismantling them to install something like a Power-Commander module to the ECU/Injectors etc?
The answer to all of the above is stay away.
If your looking for trustworthy/competent guys to work on your bike @frekeyguy is one(brampton)
This x10, or Pro6 is in west-end Toronto as well and comes highly recommended too.

Double check the work done. Last time I was at Ted's was for a safety. They adjusted my chain for free. Was gonna do it myself when I got home anyways. Should have checked before I left, but the lock nuts for the swing arm end plates weren't tightened. Lost one nut and almost lost the end plate. Was just hanging on with one nut when I got home.

I've had 3 bikes safetied but that was awhile. Anyone have updates whether he is still in business and does safeties?

to be fair, Ive had a dealer charge me for a valve adjustment and I got home to find one cylinder at 70psi because of a tight valve.
stuff happens, tread carefully anywhere you go for service.
'xactly why I do my own work for the last 3 decades. If I mess up, at least I know what was missed.

Back
Top Bottom