Riding the HVAC lane at Rush hour...Like Moses in the red sea... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding the HVAC lane at Rush hour...Like Moses in the red sea...

And these HOV lanes within the City of Toronto (ie Don Mills Rd) are different from the diamond lanes (like the one on Bay St)? Because I recall that this diamond lane specifically does not allow single occupant motorcycles as someone one this site reported being pulled over for doing so.

And these HOV lanes within the City of Toronto (ie Don Mills Rd) are different from the diamond lanes (like the one on Bay St)? Because I recall that this diamond lane specifically does not allow single occupant motorcycles as someone one this site reported being pulled over for doing so.

Don Mills and Eglinton Diamond Lanes clearly have motorcycle icons on the signs. I don't recall seeing them on the Bay street ones.

Hey veej
was riding north on don mills this evening; on the rightmost lane and was thinking its way too hot for normal. I get home and realize you made it a HVAC lane .. LOL. No wonder now.

jokes aside, most of the north bound HOV lane between york mills and parkwy forest resembles swiss cheese and I give it a wide berth. plus, that lurking popo who keeps pointing his radar on a tripod and waiting for the unwary cager or motorist.

(One day i'm gonna quietly walk up behind him and sound off my vuvuzela loud enough to make his hat fly.. just sayin )

:)

Don Mills and Eglinton Diamond Lanes clearly have motorcycle icons on the signs. I don't recall seeing them on the Bay street ones.

Correct. The first day I rode the Eglington one I was pulled over by a cop. I took him and showed him the signs... He didnt even know that bikes were allowed there. !!!

Since we are on the subject, I was in Mrs. Sauga and noticed that the HOV lanes do not have motorcycles on their signs.

Back
Top Bottom