Riding Down Under - Tropical Cairns Australia | Page 63 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Down Under - Tropical Cairns Australia

So sorry to hear this sad news @MacDoc .
Hope you all stay strong during this difficult time.
He is in a much happier and pain free place now.
RIP

Thanks ....had a smile on his face according to nurse that was with him. He was on DNR and had been struggling with his breath which sounded like he had sleep apnea ...a warning to those of us that suffer from that....it can kill you.
Took us by surprise being so quick. :cry: but certainly for his partner she needs recovery time as she put out a lot of energy caring for him at home.

The pressure is finally off Kenz partner who was doubling as super woman taking care of him at home.....so yes some peace.
Thanks for support.
I'm walking without support devices now tho the walker will go with me.
Still wobbly but fairly solid. Looking forward to going home and get on the Honda again.🛫 🏍️

Off to birthday day with my dottor. I'm a sucker for musicals and I like Roy Orbinson music.

and Dim Sum at Moon Palace
View attachment 63818
Glad to see you are making the best of your remaining time here. Is there anything we can help you with? I am driving around tomorrow and wasn't planning on going as far as mississauga but plans are flexible.

Thanks ...pretty jammed but mebbe :unsure:
Enjoying the scenery Noraly is riding through
Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at Oct, 19    2023    2.06.37 AM.jpg

The now not so noob pair circling the world on a Vstrom 1050 are getting kitted out for Korea then Russia :eek:
Interesting gear. Klymat Klymit Official Site

Last edited:
Thanks - had a good Celebration of Life get together for Kenz today despite my never ending sniffles. Gorgeous day tho chilly and was glad of the log fire and wearing the kids Scott jacket for warmth. That's going back to Australia with me on Tuesday.
Top of Mount Washington on our east coast trip. We had matching jackets and they kept us warm and dry tho on occasion too warm in parts of the BC valleys in June 2015 tho very welcome crossing Beartooth on the was from Yellowstone. June in Glacier saw snow showers even 🥶
1698029710857.png
and Peggy's Cove in 2016
1698029982890.png
Miss the brat :cry:
Yet it was great to swap stories with his friends from high school and early riding days at MotoPark.

Also got a look at his gaming life, something I was never part of other than listening to the whoops coming from the game room below my bedroom and driving the teens between houses complete with giant PCs in tow. It was good to catch up with them ...some even with kids of their own :eek:
A couple of my staff from MacDoc days were there and we all had Kenzie tales to share.
Kudos to my daughter for arranging the small circle of friends and relatives to spend a few hours reminiscing. 🌈

Motorcycle-wave GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back
Top Bottom