Rider down Walkers Ln & Harvester - under my eyes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down Walkers Ln & Harvester - under my eyes

canadian_bacon

UPDATE:
Got a txt from the rider, broken shoulder. He was talking about beers :)

Saw a motorcycle accident right beside me, NOBODY stopped, I mean, NOBODY, as soon as the light turned green, they left, not even a 911 call. Amazing. Rider got rear-ended. Traffic was very slow, red light. The driver was looking at god knows what.
I got out of the car and went to help the rider. He was shook up, barely coherent, no blood, kinda shaky. I helped him away from traffic, got him to the sidewalk, then stopped the bike, no fluids, no fires.
The woman that got hit simply froze when she saw the body on the pavement, the woman that hit the rider was only able to say: I am sorry, I am so sorry, I am sorry. Sorry does not cut it when somebody gets hurt. One of them called 911, the rider wanted out of the gear, I advised him against it, however he started to take it off by himself. He kinda checked out ok, the shoulder was bad and barely could move the fingers, could not make a fist.
I checked his helmet, with an open face, he would have been hurt for sure. Scratch marks on both cheeks, his head kinda got pinned between the bumpers. Besides jeans, he had full gear.
EM services got on scene pretty fast. They took the rider away.
I have to admit it is scary. I took a break from riding today. This was about 6:30PM

photo1.jpg

Last edited:
:violent1: ****ing idiots.

GWS bud.

GWS, my neck of the woods. Looked like an F4?

GWS rider. good to know you were willing to stop and help. Very few people "would have the time" to get involved with this type of inconvenience :rolleyes:

people are ******* stupid...why dont people understand of the basic concept of concentrate when driving, then unnecessary accidents like this would be avoided...

GWS rider
GTH driver

OP glad to know that you stopped and helped, good job

Last edited:
Most everyone learn by their own mistakes. Only a few can learn from the mistakes of others.
Everyone could work on their concentration while driving, and everyone has had some lapses.
If you have enough lapses without consequence, you naturally lessen your concentration.

GWS

Yeah good job OP. I would have done the same. That hit home, the bike looks so similar to mine I almost thought my girlfriend took my bike out and got hit =\

gws rider!!!

GWS rider, good job OP!

fckin retard driver

That bites. GWS rider.

Driver was prolly busy texting, or yappin on the phone.

Get Well Soon rider.

To the OP I am glad someone like you was around to offer assistance since no one else did.

It's scary this year how many of us are ending up UNDER someone else's tires :( GWS rider! Glad to hear it wasn't worse.

Very good job OP... GWS rider! Drivers like this should just get their license banned. Sorry means ***** if they don't know why they are wrong, besides hitting someone else.

GWS rider,

I bet my life on this one that the driver was play with her phone; text, email, talking, hope the police check her phone record and give her a big ticket

GWS rider, glad the someone alert and helpful like the OP was present for a bad situation.

Back
Top Bottom