Rider down Walkers Ln & Harvester - under my eyes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down Walkers Ln & Harvester - under my eyes

That's one of my worst fears is to be hit from behind like that and not even see it coming. Hope the rider is okay.

That's an SV650, BTW.

My worst fear is when I'm on the line of a red light. I worry one of those people who flies towards a red light and cuts into the lane with the least amount of traffic isn't going to stop in time or at all. Constantly have my eyes looking back and keep myself ready to go right away.

GWS Rider.

GWS Rider. Getting hit from behind is not fun. :(

Thumbs up OP for stopping and helping.

Yep. SV650 nakkid. Sad sight.

Most importantly is that the rider gets well quickly so that he can continue on with his life.
A bike can be replaced, a rider cannot.

GWS! :happy3:

GWS rider! It could have been worse! Glad he is doing better.

Man oh man, today I saw a few people talking on the phone/texting and the dumb ***** driving like nuts and trying to cut me off on lakeshore....cagers!!! don't do that ****, if you are...at least drive slower and don't cut people off while you doing it.

Great job OP!! you da man!

Hope the rider is ok.

In all fairness, I believe most people would repeatedly say "I'm sorry". Or something like "oh my G-d". What else is there to say? What is the "appropriate" thing to say? (rhetorical)

hope the rider has a speedy recovery.

good job, OP. it's good to see people helping out during another's time of need.

gws rider.

Back
Top Bottom