Rider down in Missisauga | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in Missisauga

Visited over the weekend. She is doing better. Get well soon....!

Visited over the weekend. She is doing better. Get well soon....!

ah thats good news. Hopefully her gear did its job

GWS rider!

Thankyou everyone! I'm doing really well, walking and finally getting around. Completely relying on my self now! no tubes or oxygen! going home tomorrow they say. Bike is in better shape though, so hopefully a quick fix. Recovering really fast so hopefully i will be able to take at least one more spin before the snow comes. Thankyou for all the support! Went outside today and saw two gixxers. Had to beg my mom to go back inside cuz i was so jealous. It's gonna be a boring and jealous summer. Still can't remember anything, one sec i was riding, the next, i couldn't feel anything except branches. Doing well now though!

ah thats good news. Hopefully her gear did its job

GWS rider!

yes they saw my coat saved my life. And helmet of course.

Thankyou everyone! I'm doing really well, walking and finally getting around. Completely relying on my self now! no tubes or oxygen! going home tomorrow they say. Bike is in better shape though, so hopefully a quick fix. Recovering really fast so hopefully i will be able to take at least one more spin before the snow comes. Thankyou for all the support! Went outside today and saw two gixxers. Had to beg my mom to go back inside cuz i was so jealous. It's gonna be a boring and jealous summer. Still can't remember anything, one sec i was riding, the next, i couldn't feel anything except branches. Doing well now though!

wow.... great to see your post.

very happy that at least this story has an heart warming ending. Before you know it, another season will be here and you can ride all you want sis.

Cheers and GWS

=)

Good to hear you are getting better. On the plus side, you have at least another 60 years to ride.

Good to hear you are getting better. On the plus side, you have at least another 60 years to ride.

lmao! yeah AND NOT GONNA MISS ANOTHER SEASON AFTER THIS ONE! :lol:

good to see that you are up and about, on the plus side you get to stay home and watch all the races and more importantly get time off school/work. now m jealous lol

16 yrs old... wow.
glad to see you're in good spirits.
miss. rd can bite you when you least expect it.
rest up and speedy recovery to you.
a fellow rider told me to take CalMag tablets
when I broke my collar bone after crashing a
few years ago... ask your doctor about it.

Back
Top Bottom