Rider down in Missisauga | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in Missisauga

Bike, Random 017.jpgBike, Random 011.jpg Worst of the damage

duct tape will cover that hole up nicely, and it will match the paint that is scratched off and now showing silver.

Oh ya, duct tape and a little bubble gum will be as good as new lol. Hope you feel better.

If you need any help with the bike let me know.

good to hear you're on the mend and in good spirits. i can think of better ways to get a glimpse of the nature. ;-)

As much as I love your spirit and determination, please take it easy and don't push your self too much too soon. Let your body heal before jumping on the bike again. Like you said your young so you have tons of riding ahead of you. Just think of it like this one crappy summer so that you can have years of awesome summers.One thing that many people regret after being injured is not taking the proper time to heal and not healing properly and having issues for the rest of there life cause they didnt wait that extra week, month or few months to heal.Your awesome girl and trust me I know how you feel exactly. Totally sucks sitting back while everyone else is having fun.

Glad to hear you made a speedy recovery. Youngsters sure recover fast don't they lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou everyone! I'm doing really well, walking and finally getting around. Completely relying on my self now! no tubes or oxygen! going home tomorrow they say. Bike is in better shape though, so hopefully a quick fix. Recovering really fast so hopefully i will be able to take at least one more spin before the snow comes. Thankyou for all the support! Went outside today and saw two gixxers. Had to beg my mom to go back inside cuz i was so jealous. It's gonna be a boring and jealous summer. Still can't remember anything, one sec i was riding, the next, i couldn't feel anything except branches. Doing well now though!

Don't worry, you are young and there are many more seasons to come. Glad you are ok and lived to tell about it. Get well soon.

Glad to hear that you are felling better and showing such a positive attitude! Hope you can get back out soon! Cheers

I love how you refer to you and your bike as "us." Shows you have a good bond with your bike.

I really do love it and even when i was riding, don't laugh but i would talk to it. Even after, when i went to see it to take pics and see the damage, i nearly cried. it is parked beside the door at my dad's work in the back of the plant so its quite a walk to get to it. When you finally get to the door and open it, i could see the tail my poor bike. I stopped completely still and stared at it. My dad turned around and asked whats the matter and i just told him that i wasn't sure if i really wanted to see the damage i had done to it. I felt the tears as i came out of the doorway to reveal the less damaged side of the bike. I felt better seeing that side first. When i really looked at it, i was soo relieved to see that it was completely fixable and that the only real damage was cosmetic. We talked about selling it for scrap but i said no before my dad could even finish. I feel a sentamental value to it now. I doubt we will ever sell it.

Hey!!! So glad to see you are recovering and doing better... As others have said I'm sure it sucks missing the season but so glad you will be around to ride many other seasons... I still hope to get out with you down the road when your feeling up to it... For now gws!!!Jenn

I doubt we will ever sell it.
And it will give right back. Inanimate or not, what you put in you get back. I remember the one car I owned was this little Plymouth Neon Sport and I loved that car. Brake line gave out on the highway from rust, but I'll be damned if that car didn't make every attempt to stop when I needed it to. It was a sad day for me when my brothers abuse finally tore up the transmission and I haven't bought a new car since.

Back
Top Bottom