Rider down in aurora | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in aurora

Holmes

My gf's dad (whos a firefighter) just told me that a rider went down on St johns near industrial on Saturday. Seriously injured. He collided with another vehicle.

RIP rider.

Ride safe everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP rider, this one is very close to home, I ride by there often

Sorry to hear about another accident :(

Last edited by a moderator:
GWS Clif, went to highschool with him. hits close to home for sure.

i heard he is in critical condition with a spine injury.

(Sorry if I broke any rules with my previous post [now deleted]. Didn't mean to offend anyone.)

Anyways, glad to hear the driver of the vehicle is OK.

**UPDATE**

So I got some info from a buddy who is friends with the rider (I'm not naming him) and it's not good. He is in critical condition, forced into a coma. He is paralyzed from the neck down. They are unsure if he will awake from the coma.

He has a 1 year old child and another on the way. I hope the family is coping well...

**UPDATE**

So I got some info from a buddy who is friends with the rider (I'm not naming him) and it's not good. He is in critical condition, forced into a coma. He is paralyzed from the neck down. They are unsure if he will awake from the coma.

He has a 1 year old child and another on the way. I hope the family is coping well...

Wow...
I can't imagine the grief his family is going through, I wish them the best of luck coping with this...
GWS.

do people even read these threads before putting down an "RIP"?

or has this turned into another post whoring area?

--

also, GWS Cliff, ill be following up on this.

do people even read these threads before putting down an "RIP"?

or has this turned into another post whoring area?

--

also, GWS Cliff, ill be following up on this.

People were posting RIP because that was what was originally posted. The first I heard about it was that he passed away, that was later corrected.

gws prayers being sent

Back
Top Bottom