Rider dies in pickering tonight. RIP rider! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider dies in pickering tonight. RIP rider!

That was my best friend... he just started riding... His name was Tony. I just got back from it all... he's dead... he's actually gone. He was a good guy and was a careful rider. He was NOT dragged under no car... he made a right onto whites and the suv made a left into the gas station right in front of him... he was sent flying to his death. RIP Tony, I pray for you everyday.:(

Condolencses to you and the Tony's family. RIP rider.

RIP rider.

RIP Tony, Condolences to all family, friends, and members on this board that knew him....very sorry for your loss.

JEnn

RIP rider.. seems like theres one a day now. SUCKS reading these threads... kind of eye opening being a new rider in the GTA, you never know...anything can happen to anyone.

R.I.P. Tony. Sincere Condolences to all family & friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip :(

I've been riding for over 30 years and I still feel bad when we lose one of our brothers/sisters....gone too young..gone too soon...

my condolences to family and friends.
rest in peace, Tony.

Rip Rider..

These stories are good lessons for all you new riders, -constantly scan the road and everything around you, slowing down and using lots of brakes around traffic, intersections, driveway exits, etc (you can always buy new brake pads, your life..um..) Slowly learn to ride a motorcycle properly and get to know its characterisitics, then you have your whole life to enjoy motorcycling after that.
Because no driver ever sees you, ever. period. your INVISIBLE, Always.

Condolences to the family. Sad

Back
Top Bottom