Rider dies in pickering tonight. RIP rider! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider dies in pickering tonight. RIP rider!

ajaxguy

Just saw on the news, it was a red and black 600rr. Happened on whites rd close to bayly. He was taken to pickering/ajax hospital where he was pronounced dead.

RIP and condolences to his family!

saw that minutes ago of local CTV News.
RIP rider. :-(

Last edited:
WOW! I was right near there for the photo tag :( RIP

wow...i passed this scene twice today and it was completely blocked off.

I heard the rider was making a left and was hit, and then dragged under a car for about 30-50m. No idea if this is true or not, but that's what one of the guys standing around said.

RIP rider...really sad to hear this.

wow...i passed this scene twice today and it was completely blocked off.

I heard the rider was making a left and was hit, and then dragged under a car for about 30-50m. No idea if this is true or not, but that's what one of the guys standing around said.

RIP rider...really sad to hear this.

That was my best friend... he just started riding... His name was Tony. I just got back from it all... he's dead... he's actually gone. He was a good guy and was a careful rider. He was NOT dragged under no car... he made a right onto whites and the suv made a left into the gas station right in front of him... he was sent flying to his death. RIP Tony, I pray for you everyday.:(

real sorry to hear about your friend joujou may he RIP

so many accidents this year its terrible

RIP Tony,We were suppose to go riding tomorrow... He's only been riding for less then a week.. He was a great guy...

RIP rider, my condolences to family and friends of his on this forum.

That was my best friend... he just started riding... His name was Tony. I just got back from it all... he's dead... he's actually gone. He was a good guy and was a careful rider. He was NOT dragged under no car... he made a right onto whites and the suv made a left into the gas station right in front of him... he was sent flying to his death. RIP Tony, I pray for you everyday.:(

Wow. You were there?

I never do this but RIP to your friend. And condolences to his family and other friends... Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it....

So sorry to hear this. I was riding down Whites and turning east on Bayley and saw the cops and firetrucks. There was a Harley and a sport bike parked on the sidewalk and I could see the rescue workers further south but could not tell for sure what had happened.

Was afraid it was an incident involving a bike - RIP rider.

R.I.P.
Condolences to family and friends.

Joujou, so sorry to read this, it makes me so sad. My Condolences .

I know the intersection as its on a route I take when I go riding.. :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom