Rider dies in etobicoke | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider dies in etobicoke

Police say a Yamaha racing model??
Yes. You can see Yamaha on the fuel tank in photos - probably an R6 or R1.
We lived on Golfwood Heights Drive when I was a kid.
My grandmother had the very same collision - hit while turning left onto Golfwood Heights - and though okay, she never drove again after that day...
That's an iconic story of my youth growing up (a legendary incident).
People westbound on Dixon go way too fast since it's 3 lanes each way + centre turn, but it's only 60 clicks there!
RIP rider.

Rest in Peace, rider

Last edited:
R.I.P Rider, and best wishes to his family which I know have gone through and will probably go through great grief and sorrow because of this. I know how easy it can be to lose touch of safety and get carried away with speed. I just wish I can stop reading news about fatal accidents specifically with sport bike since they seem to be the majority. Good luck to everyone please ride with safety and caution.

RIP rider...

It was a 2000 R1. This man lived in my building and gave me tips on riding in a parking lot. Everytime I would start my bike he would come out on his balcony and yelled at me to ride safely. He was an experienced rider, so it wasn't a newbie mistake. R.I.P

cops should really start laying manslaughter charges and get the media involved or this left turning BS will never stop.

:-( r i p rider Ive lost count on the total fatalities this year!!!!!

Does anyone know what the count actually is? After last long weekend, the news said police said either 9 or 11 (can't remember), but with the number of posts in here, it feels like way more, especially with losing Liz and the off-duty cop.

Does anyone know what the count actually is? After last long weekend, the news said police said either 9 or 11 (can't remember), but with the number of posts in here, it feels like way more, especially with losing Liz and the off-duty cop.

Last I read was 14 on OPP patrolled roads.

Back
Top Bottom