Ride and eat 2023 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride and eat 2023

bigpoppa

I’m starting a new game, the idea is to ride to a spot to eat, take a picture of your bike outside the restaurant along with a picture of your meal , the address and name of the restaurant and a description of what you ordered and ate.

There is no ‘tagging’, so you don’t have to go to the same restaurant as the person before you, and no one has to follow you.

Since this is the first year for this game, for this year, the person with the most posts wins a prize at the end of the year.

Last edited:
I’ll start, have been hearing about Peruvian food for a while now, so i thought I’d check out this place, called wavey ceviche, address is 3700 Eglinton Ave W #64, Mississauga, ON L5M 2R9

I had Arroz chaufa de pollo + camarones
(Chicken fried rice with shrimp)

The food was good, much healthier than Lancaster smokehouse, first time eating shrimp, I liked it.

Attachments

• IMG_1987-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1987-compressed.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1988-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1988-compressed.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 32
Cool idea, but why the geographical restrictions?
Well if the place is very far it is harder to go and try the food yourself, also since most people on here are in the GTA it makes it more engaging and incentivizes more people to participate

I’ll start, have been hearing about Peruvian food for a while now, so i thought I’d check out this place, called wavey ceviche, address is 3700 Eglinton Ave W #64, Mississauga, ON L5M 2R9

The food was good, much healthier than Lancaster smokehouse, first time eating shrimp, I liked it.
I wonder if they serve Kuy there... ahh probably not.

No tagging required. Very nice.

Lets see how much weight i can gain this season.
Want to lose weight? Buy a track suit, it will keep you honest.

Not a bad a idea.
I say take the geographical limits off. We do have several members outside of the GTA.
At the same time it will allow for the "review " to tell us to stay away from said place or serve as a stopping point should any of our members be travelling out and about on full day or multi day rides. i.e Ottawa region etc.

Not a bad a idea.
I say take the geographical limits off. We do have several members outside of the GTA.
At the same time it will allow for the "review " to tell us to stay away from said place or serve as a stopping point should any of our members be travelling out and about on full day or multi day rides. i.e Ottawa region etc.
the people have spoken

Rode out to noor kabob, 265 Edward St, Aurora, ON L4G 3M7

Ordered the vaziri kebab breast, it smells and tastes just as good as it looks.

The rice is cooked to perfection, the beef kabab is good, the chicken is ridiculously good.

The salad is salady.

It’s pretty healthy all things considered, nothing fried, not excessively salty.

The portion is big enough for 2 realistically.
Good thing they’re far from my house.

Ima need more people to step up or it’ll just be me winning the grand prize.

Attachments

• IMG_2008-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2008-compressed.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2009-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2009-compressed.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 33

I've heard that Peruvian ceviche is top-notch, it might be something to consider for next time; I cannot tell because I'm not keen on seafood.

I went camping to Bruce Peninsula with the wife, and we have lunch at the following places, unfortunately there are no pictures.

• Snack shack (7459 Hwy 6, Tobermory, ON N0H 2R0)

We found the burgers particularly tasty (maybe it was because it was a proper meal after noodles for dinner and oats for breakfast), but the fries were meh.

• JD's Coffee House And Pizzeria (7159 Hwy 6, Tobermory, ON N0H 2R0)

Nice people, when I was ordering the food I realized that I left my wallet at the campsite; nevertheless, they told me not to worry about it, prepared the pizza for me and told me to come back later to pay for it. I even got a small iced coffee for free.
    Besides that, I think the pizza was on the pricey side, but because of their kindness was ok paying for it.

What's the grand prize ??

Can we add a prize for worst helmet burps?

Back
Top Bottom