Resale value, 2010 honda shadow 750 rs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Resale value, 2010 honda shadow 750 rs

basmn

Site Supporter
With the price of used motorcycles gone through the roof I was wondering what this bike would fetch...2010 Honda shadow rs. Mint condition, rear bags, less than 10k

With the price of used motorcycles gone through the roof I was wondering what this bike would fetch...2010 Honda shadow rs. Mint condition, rear bags, less than 10k
have you been tracking comparables on kijiji? That would be your best indicator for what is being listed and sold.

Just price it high

Someone will buy it

comparable doesn't have to be same model of bike. look at similar middleweight cruisers with similar age and mileage.
if you really want to spend time, look for the price comparison of this to popular similar bikes in other markets and adjust.

easiest way is like george said. price it high and see what happens: people will put offers, others may pop up for sale or you'll end up in the overpriced thread.

I'm just looking to price it fairly, not looking to Gouge anyone...im not that kind of person.
None for sale in Ontario

Last edited:
Last I checked, because I love the style, during the winter I’ve seen them listed between 3500-5000. With about 20-30k on the odometer.

Pre-Covid I was looking for one and they were priced between 3800-4900 IIRC.

Nice looking bike. Might try one after the CB500X

Back
Top Bottom