Require A Bookkeeper | GTAMotorcycle.com

Require A Bookkeeper

The Bachelor

Site Supporter
Looking for a bookkeeper for my online motorcycle business since I can no longer keep up with the paperwork. Require someone that has longevity and willing to work remote and is familiar with online businesses that sell on eBay and Amazon. Thanks.

Shawn,
Railside Performance

I'm the Controller (CPA, CMA) at the co I'm at and may have some time on the side ... how much time do you think this'll entail per month?

No experience with online businesses but I'm tech-savvy and pick up on stuff like that very quickly.

See who else chimes in but reach me via PM Shawn if you're still interested later and we can chat further.

I'm the Controller (CPA, CMA) at the co I'm at and may have some time on the side ... how much time do you think this'll entail per month?

No experience with online businesses but I'm tech-savvy and pick up on stuff like that very quickly.

See who else chimes in but reach me via PM Shawn if you're still interested later and we can chat further.
no wonder you have a suzuki

'Not a CPA... Don't even play one on TV, but QuickBooks allows me to easily manage the finances of a non profit org.
'Costs us $45/month.

Thanks, but my problem is no time, although i like the 45/mth:)

'Not a CPA... Don't even play one on TV, but QuickBooks allows me to easily manage the finances of a non profit org.
'Costs us $45/month.
**** QuickBooks costs me 700mo but there are no great alternatives.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

**** QuickBooks costs me 700mo but there are no great alternatives.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2
I'm still using Quickbooks Pro for work and Quicken 2011 for personal. My accountant likes QBP better, I don't like recurring fees for something that has seen little improvement in decades.

Back
Top Bottom