Red Dawn Discussion | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red Dawn Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TMP August 25th (Thursday)

Aug 11, I think I was there in July as well and there MIGHT have been a guy doing under 1:20. Unless I was under 1:20 but didn't get that lap timed. Not saying it's impossible I could be wrong, I have been once before.

If you pay $175 for a track day at Cayuga you want your bumps feeling. Doesn't matter who is running the event.

I don't need to actually put my dick in a toaster to know it is a bad idea.

??? But that's how I get the bread out when it is stuck. Mom told me using a fork wasn't safe.

It would be ideal if i came to check out one of the RD trackdays. I may be able to swing by on the 15th but I don't have a bike to ride at the moment. That being said, I can make up my mind just by spectating. I don't need to ride at a RD trackday to make that judgement call.

good stuff the best way to judge a trackday is to comeout and see it for your self i will lend you my 09 zx6r stock street bike running water wetter and the headlights wont be tapped up hopefully this is good enough for you

May I ask why you are trying to learn how to "back it in"?

1 i already know how to back it in
2 this is a skill i am working on so i dont loose too much time off my lap time when i do it
3 if you have to ask this question then you forgot that the reason why i go to trackdays is to have fun not to race

If you're worried about holding people up you are in the wrong group.

i tell you what caboose i am going to ask for help. hopefully at some point you could come to either mosport which i was at yesterday shannonville which i will be at on the 29th of august and Cayuga which i will be at on the long-weekend coming we can work on how i should choose the group i should be in at these tracks.

One of the fundamental rules of riding on the track is to ride as though you are the only one on the track.
I disagree with you on this. this is dangerous you actually stated the reasons why you shouldn't so long as you hold your line and ride in a predictable manner

The faster riders will get by you cleanly so long as you hold your line and ride in a predictable manner. If you're attempts to learn how to back it in make you an inconsistent rider that also makes your riding unpredicable. That can make it difficult for a faster rider to pass you.

Backing it in really is not a useful track riding skill. There are very few riders who can do it without losing significant time so I can't help but question your motives. To be honest, its statements like this that make me pretty certain I have no interest in riding at a RD day. I don't need to actually put my dick in a toaster to know it is a bad idea.

i disagree with you again. I'm going to be one of those riders who can do this without loosing significant time. and besides once you know how to do it its funnnnnnn ask reciprocity. last but not least you dont need to talk about your dick let keep it clean

Last edited:

I'm going to be one of those riders who can do this without loosing significant time.

Gary McCoy managed it for a couple of seasons... he doesn't walk too well though. Hayden and Stoner are pretty good at it too but it isn't the fastest way around. Maybe you're that talented, who are we to say...

I would totally come ride with you but I'm not convinced you won't do something dumb and destroy your bike and someone else's... again...

shenanigans,,,,,,,

(does the whipping cost extra?)

Whipping is free but you have to bring your own ball gag.

lmao Hey Farva... whats that bar with the...

Best movie ever!!!

Watch it at least once a week. Last week my boss called over to the wall to the guy next to him "say Ramrod". See him in a whole new light!

Whipping is free but you have to bring your own ball gag.

Watch it at least once a week. Last week my boss called over to the wall to the guy next to him "say Ramrod". See him in a whole new light!

I've seen it so many times that my friends hate watching it with me cuase I know all the lines. lol Even watched it with all the commentary so I know all the useless info on the movie and the guys in it too. lol Cracks me up every time I see it. Even used the repeater at work.

1:20's at TMP.... get out of your golf cart...

(ducks...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom