Red Dawn Discussion | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red Dawn Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TMP August 25th (Thursday)

most importantly reciprocity you will need to win peoples respect that's worth more than any race wins you can muster at your age and
You got only 21 posts here and Recip has over 10,000.... do you know how many people he has been helping on this forum and at tracks past years? and many respect him/his advice immensely. You know "the same people" knows Recip but you do not know Recip at all and calling his name? OMG, you are getting out of control now.

90% of people seem to be in agreement in this thread and the other 10% aren't doing themselves any favours. Seems like it's time for this thread to die.

Everyone the day of the event was really nice and no one gave me any attitude. Not to my face or that I'm aware of anyway. I think everyone knew I was really embarrassed about crashing, causing the first red flag of the day, and how nervous I was to go back out on the track. As a matter of fact, everyone was really helpful and I had a few folks approach me and ask me if I wanted them to look over my bike and make sure it was mechanically sound, and look into my suspension setup. I have no complaints about the riders I met there. The criticisms made by 08CBR1000 come as a complete surprise to me.
A complete surprise! It shouldn't of because I told you right to your face at the track day when you were once again "COMPLAINING" about someone passing you that you are going waaaayyyy to slow and that I personally wittnessed you almost creating a couple of accidents. If you can't take corner 2/3 at Cayuga any faster than 10mph then you need to take lessions! If you can't get that through your head then too bad!

If you can't take corner 2/3 at Cayuga any faster than 10mph then you need to take lessions!

I don't think lessions are going to help. She crashed on her first lap and had zero confidence after that. If there is an unsafe situation at a track day, whether it be coolant, people riding too slow or people passing newer riders in corners, it is the responsibility of the organizers to find a solution.

The bottom line is that safety should be first and foremost for everyone.

The national championship fairy left this on my wall

2008.jpg

i had to google cmrc i am talking about road racing not dirt tracking. come to think of it alot of good riders have come from dirt tracking i dont see your name on any Canadian national championships

/end thread

Was going to trash this thread...but I think people need to see/read what kind of people represent Red Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom