Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 164 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Watched Pacific Rim Uprising. First one wasn't all that good. Watched the 2nd cause my kid wanted to. Not a great story. Some good action. But not enough to say it was fun
Well, I thought the first one was much better than the second... I mean, come on... who's inner 12 year old doesn't get all sparkly eyed hopped up on sugar puffs giggly at the though of giant robots vs. alien monsters?!?

Some movies, I can just turn the brain off and go "ooohhhh, ahhhhh!!!!" That's just stupid cool! ;-)
I just wish I could do that for reality sometimes...

Tread. Try and watch it without watching the Trailer, but here it is if you can't.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Watched Jexi...
It's a Rom/Com - annoying that way..

But it's a super amusing commentary of how smart phones and instant social access have taken over our lives...

Movie Quality - 6.5/10
Commentary Quality - 9/10

Finally got around to watching "Guns Akimbo." I much prefer Harry Potter when he's not being Harry Potter. Good shoot-em-up movie.

Mulan
#disappointed.

No emotion
Little character development
Under utilization of good actors

Animation version better or atleast what I remember of it from when it was released. Eddie Murphy was awesome as Mushu. Will have to watch again

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Bill & Ted face the music.... no!

Predictable, no attempt to update the jokes/bits to be a little more current. A scene with death gave me a chuckle, and the muscled up versions of them, but the rest was a snooze.

Bill & Ted face the music.... no!

Predictable, no attempt to update the jokes/bits to be a little more current. A scene with death gave me a chuckle, and the muscled up versions of them, but the rest was a snooze.
That is too bad. Lots of hype.

The Baztan trilogy;

The Invisible Guardian
The Legacy of the Bones
Offering to the Storm

Decent series available on Netflix.
Gets a little predictable.

you guys going to movie theaters?

I have no plans to set foot in one until everyone is immunized
Went 3 weeks ago... didn't get the covid. It was pretty empty though, maybe 12 people in the theater and seat selection was restricted to pairs that were a fair way apart.

you guys going to movie theaters?

I have no plans to set foot in one until everyone is immunized
Agreed, haven't gone. I actually staying away from everything. Even take out or restaurants. Except picking up parts / groceries etc.

Passengers - Netflix

Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence
I like both of them
one is funny, the other is hot and kind of quirky

NOHOMO
it's JLaw that is hot

decent time waster with a moral dilemma

Back
Top Bottom