Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 142 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Happytime Murders with Melissa Mccarthy.Holy crap!What a waste of time.Well,the 1/2 hr before the stop button got hit! Maybe if i were a pothead,or 50 years yourger.

What?

Aquaman was fantastic.
What? Did we watch the same movie?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was good, certainly better then most of the DC movies but I wouldn't call it fantastic. Moma is just Moma, just in a different movie. Plus there really wasn't anything memoriable about it, well if you count the floaty hair effects..

It was good, certainly better then most of the DC movies but I wouldn't call it fantastic. Moma is just Moma, just in a different movie. Plus there really wasn't anything memoriable about it, well if you count the floaty hair effects..
CGI was off the chain! Acting...well..it's action trash. I go in with low expectations to begin with.

In all seriousness i was entertained. More then i can say for the Superman films or recent Batman flicks.

I agree 100%. It was good for a DC movie but that is not saying much.

The only good DC movies were the Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy and that is not what they are going after this round.

I'm a Momoa fan and it was just OK.

Agreed. This is probably the best DC movie after the Dark Night series.
They're just late to the game. If this came out around the same time as Iron Man or Phase 1 MCU stuff, it would be great and the best if not second best superhero movie of the time.
But with how many great MCU films that have come out since, it doesn't do amazing in any part to be standout.

Shazam! Was done well. And so was Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

And I enjoyed Titans as well as Doom Patrol.

Perfect? Far from it. But, entertaining and interesting, I can give them all two thumbs up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watched "Superbob" on Prime. Reminded me somewhat of a British "The Specials", if anyone has seen that early James Gunn film.

Just watched "Superbob" on Prime. Reminded me somewhat of a British "The Specials", if anyone has seen that early James Gunn film.

Watched the movie a while back, was not sure what to expect but did enjoy it. Follows the life of some average Joe in England who gets superman like powers. He is a normal guy who lived a normal life and now deals with a life working for the government as a hero and the red tape that goes along with it. Definitely enjoyed it.

Watched the movie a while back, was not sure what to expect but did enjoy it. Follows the life of some average Joe in England who gets superman like powers. He is a normal guy who lived a normal life and now deals with a life working for the government as a hero and the red tape that goes along with it. Definitely enjoyed it.

A rather thick ordinary guy, at that.

Last edited:
I couldn’t finish infinity wars. I got bored and it was all over the place. Can’t see myself bothering with Endgame. Even though I’m done with the superhero films I much preferred the single character films than the team based ones.

I couldn’t finish infinity wars. I got bored and it was all over the place. Can’t see myself bothering with Endgame. Even though I’m done with the superhero films I much preferred the single character films than the team based ones.
I'm sick of watching superhero movies and tv shows. Infinity wars was average entertainment IMO. No excitement for watching Endgame. I might watch it to wrap up the saga

Last edited:
Happytime Murders with Melissa Mccarthy.Holy crap!What a waste of time.Well,the 1/2 hr before the stop button got hit! Maybe if i were a pothead,or 50 years yourger.

High art it was not, but I actually got a few good laughs out of it. Very crude/rude humour and I said WTF many times...

Watched a movie I really enjoyed last night called The Man Who Killed Don Quixote. I really enjoyed the movie, slow start but picked up and kept me captivated. Also had some great shots of a GS riding around Spain

Watched endgame in 4dx. Had it not been for the violently shaking seats, I probably would've snoozed. Late night show didn't help

Back
Top Bottom