Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 230 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Gave Madam Web a shot, was curious if it's really the bomb the press has been giving it, yup it's bad.
Even with all the pretty things it's not enough. Cut out about half way.

I had seen the 1984 Dune, and then the 2021 Dune 1, and just last week Dune 2.
The 1984 version was best BUT if I wanted to watch Big Worms jumping around in sand I prefer Tremors (1990) with Kevin Bacon.
:p

Watched the reboot of “Road House” last night.
It was ok as popcorn / pure entertainment goes.
If you like UFC, you’ll enjoy the fight scenes.
I did enjoy Gyllenhaal’s interpretation of the Swayze role.

We watched Poor Things, that was some really messed up ****. She also did not deserve and Oscar IMO as she mostly just walked around like a robot for the first half of the movie.

Been watching some older movies lately, since all the new stuff just sucks.

First 2 Jason Bourne movies
Dredd (2012) version.
Suicide Kings (some good walken there, with a side of Denis Leary)

Been watching some older movies lately, since all the new stuff just sucks.

First 2 Jason Bourne movies
Dredd (2012) version.
Suicide Kings (some good walken there, with a side of Denis Leary)
I was glad to have seen "Dredd" in a theatre, back when it was released. I rewatch it once or twice every year.

Yeah been thinking to re-watch the original after watching the remake, which was something, just not great, or completely terrible. As wacky and far out as Florida is, a roadhouse still seems kinda out of place. I did like the scenery, both landscape and others.

I actually liked both with the music nod and maybe casting to the original ...Jake looks the part for sure. Bit more nudity in the original....both worth the watch.

Ah nice to see Michelle Dockery back on screen in the earlier movie
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at Mar, 30    2024    11.25.00 PM.jpg
Enjoying it....and falling asleep at the same time :unsure::sleep:

I'm in for the series.....and the credits are not even finished..
🍿

Last edited:
Watched the original road house last night. It's better then the remake. Narratively is works better, yeah it has some cheesy acting and scenes (80's monster truck). But pulls off the relationships between characters. Patrick was pretty intense, and was Sam Elliot ever young? Oh and Jeff Healey, what talent! I use to see him around Queen west when I was in college, anyhow he gave the movie that extra oomphf.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom