Question about dog eaters | GTAMotorcycle.com

Question about dog eaters

LiNK666

A friend of mine told me that they eat dogs in the phillipines and it's common in other places. I was thinking dogs (especially stray) can carry wide variety of diseases such as rabbies.

What happens when humans eat those dogs? Do they catch these diseases or what? I doubt they check the dogs for the diseases before eating them.

REALLY BORED AT WORK RIGHT NOW!

A friend of mine told me that they eat dogs in the phillipines and it's common in other places. I was thinking dogs (especially stray) can carry wide variety of diseases such as rabbies.

What happens when humans eat those dogs? Do they catch these diseases or what? I doubt they check the dogs for the diseases before eating them.

Just cook 'em well done, you'll be fine!

(I don't really know the answer, I'm just also bored at work at the moment!)

There's nothing wrong with asian cow if it's prepped right. I had a bowl of dog stew in Korea a few years back. I was the youngest guy in there. The elderly believe eating dog meat gives them longer life.

There's a reason Asian ppl don't get food poisoning much. They cook their food well.

But I agree with u, a stray dog would taste rather nasty. After all, u are what u eat.

I've heard most dogs that they eat are farmed

I've heard most dogs that they eat are farmed
In Phili, it's usually the other way around. Limping dogs disappear and end up being dinner for the poorer folk. I've heard that when cooked right, it actually tastes really good. I've never tried it myself, though.

But something to note is that they tend to have way stronger immune systems there (probably because things are less clean and less regulated).

Dogs have it great here.

In China, they had slaughterhouses set up the same way we do for cattle, they even have open air markets were you get to pick the cat or dog you want to eat from a cage.

Its common in other asian countries as well.

In China, they banned the practice of eating dogs and cats and it drew some pretty serious protests in response.

I dont know about diesease part, or anything else, but keep in mind, that people who live there have different immune systems and also have aquired a sort natural defense against certain microbes that might cause us problems.

Its the same world over, south americans eat spicy food that would cause serious heartburn for most people not from that region.

In China, they had slaughterhouses set up the same way we do for cattle, they even have open air markets were you get to pick the cat or dog you want to eat from a cage.

Its common in other asian countries as well.

In China, they banned the practice of eating dogs and cats and it drew some pretty serious protests in response.

I dont know about diesease part, or anything else, but keep in mind, that people who live there have different immune systems and also have aquired a sort natural defense against certain microbes that might cause us problems.

Its the same world over, south americans eat spicy food that would cause serious heartburn for most people not from that region.

Having developed strong immune systems to these diseases makes a lot of sense and is the strongest argument presented so far.

Wasn't SARS developed because of unhygienic killing and cooking practices in China?

Having developed strong immune systems to these diseases makes a lot of sense and is the strongest argument presented so far.

Wasn't SARS developed because of unhygienic killing and cooking practices in China?

I dont know if they ever found the real reason for SARS, if anyone else can speak to it, please do.

I think Agent Zero (the first person confirmed infected) was a doctor of some sort that came from somewhere in Asia.

I thought that SARS had some sort of genetic effect on asians more then cacausians. The fatality rate was much higher in asians.

There were all kinds of theories, but i dont think anyone can say that was it, with any amount of certaintity close to 100%

Back
Top Bottom